Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@mutantoats, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wotcha and @mutantoats happy to have you both!

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Wotcha.

5 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Wotcha & @mutantoats :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

5 Likes

@mutantoats Welcome to OG !! :herb:

6 Likes

@McSkinleyTrees , @Igor , @9mag , @Kritkl , @CurtisCrosses , @Wotcha , @mutantoats , welcome, welcome, and @HuckleberryMack , welcome back. Damn glad to meet all of you, and have the additions to the sum of knowledge around here, as you see fit to share it. Hope everyone is tending happy gardens this week and doing whatever else you do as well as you can. Hope to catch y’all out there soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

Welcome new people. After one month of daily interactions with this site I have about 15 strains, all sent from active members, from giveaways and popups. If your looking to grow your in the right place. This site can change your life.

13 Likes

Hello,

New here. I became interested in participating in a community style grow log and here I am.

Thank you for having me!

17 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @TrichomesToStun.

7 Likes

@TrichomesToStun Welcome to OG !! :herb:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @TrichomesToStun!

4 Likes

@Prince, @ThirdStone and @SiCKNeSs.

Awesome! Thank you for the warm welcome, folks. It’s much appreciated

6 Likes

Welcome @TrichomesToStun happy to have you here. I’ll be looking for your log! This is a great place to share your grow.

4 Likes

Hello,

Been growing on and off 15~ years, 4 plants in a 4x4, every grow from new fem seeds, with the occasional clones I get off someone to try.

Recently moved into a new place and have room for a mom and clone tent, so looking to pop some regular beans and go pheno hunting. Found this site through the bodhi threads as I’m looking to try some of his stuff.

Some weed I grew:

27 Likes

@cilantro, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @cilantro :seedling:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @TrichomesToStun and @cilantro :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome @cilantro happy to have you!! Nice flowers!!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @HuckleberryMack @Wotcha @mutantoats @TrichomesToStun @cilantro ! :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @cilantro!

3 Likes