Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome @ all new members! nice that you found your way here! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

have a great time !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, @HuckleberryMack @cilantro @TrichomesToStun @9mag, and anyone may have missed. You landed in the right place.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to all you need members :v:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome !

I’m autistic too and yes : thank you cannabis, it help me a lot too

They are a lot of studies about benefits of cannabis with autism and alzheimer

They are associations and forums about that

If you need more informations feel free

10 Likes

hello all! for all intents and purposes I am WOAH!
here to share some of my adventures in plants, mainly an outdoor grower but have my hands in some indoors as well! happy to be here amongst other cannabis enthusiasts!

photo is some bagseed I got a few years back from a buddy’s grandpa, was labeled “amnesia” lord knows what it really was , the flower it came from was a floral fruity loose bud, the example I got from the seed was a dense golfball style shorty with a nasty cheesy dirt funk.

26 Likes

What a fine looking grow! Well done.

7 Likes

Take a look at a mutant that came out of my first ever grow. Welcome to the community.

4 Likes

Warm OG welcome @WOAH :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @WOAH :herb:

3 Likes

@WOAH, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @WOAH!

3 Likes

Welcome to og.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @WOAH :v:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @WOAH happy to have you here! I like that pic, and look forward to seeing your journals!

3 Likes

Nice looking flower, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Hey Overgrow!

Seems each forum has their brands and vendors so came over here to see how Overgrow does it. Hope to learn a lot.

18 Likes

The ending of The Doors, Touch Me, was the first thing I thought of when I saw your name.
Welcome to OG !! :herb:

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @StrongerthanDirt.

4 Likes

Thank you! Out of hearts but appreciate the welcome and wish you best of luck on current and future grows!!

6 Likes

@TrichomesToStun , @cilantro , @WOAH , Welcome! Damn glad to meet the lot of ya. Hope you’ve found warm welcomes and plenty of great information here, like we all have. I look forward to seeing y’all out there doing what you do and learning alongside all of us.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes