Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

welcome to OG @SleepMaster ! you have found the right place, there is a lot to discover and lots of nice people!!! Enjoy your stay!!!

you’ll get to grips with it! Good luck with your 3rd run!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @SleepMaster Glad to see you join here !
1f33f

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @SleepMaster happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome @SleepMaster, don’t sleep on this site! Lol

8 Likes

@SleepMaster, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @SleepMaster!

5 Likes

@Natea @SiCKNeSs @Prince @Gadarien @ThirdStone @m0sirys thank you all for the warm and kind welcome :call_me_hand:much love

10 Likes

Nice to meet you @StrongerthanDirt @SleepMaster @Neuro @WOAH @cilantro @Gho13 @HuckleberryMack, I think that’s all of you. If I missed anyone I apologize. Welcome to overgrow folks.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Hey everyone I’m Caleb I recently came to this forum and was asking to trade seeds right off the bat and apologize.im not that guy and just didn’t know how this forum worked so please bare with me I am thankful to have a platform like this who obviously has other people who love this plant as much as me.I recently started a seed trading group on telegram but most people come to try to sell crap to you ans everyone.So I’m so thankful i found this site cause it seems to me that you all are on here for one reason and it’s not to sell me bullshit.Its because you love the plant as much as I do.ive provided for my family with this plant for 25 years now and I’m just thankful there is a place like this for me and others that are truly in love with the plant.Sorry guysbif i came off wrong yesterday with my seeds trading right off tge bat.so i juat had to reintroduce myself and let you know im not that guy just learning the ropes on this platform.
Much love and respect always! Caleb

23 Likes

I have no issues with new members looking to trade. Everyone is always looking for new fire. It’s the members like @Hellablaked that come on here, claim shit, ask for beans, get a shit load from the amazing people here and then gone. Those are the people we don’t need here. You, my friend, do not come across like that. Welcome to the family.
That being said, WHAT DID YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?

19 Likes

Be careful there soup nazi’s in that there crowd !

2 Likes

Geeze you must of hit a nerve I haven’t seen you fired up on here ! Or you gotta stop drinking coffee !

4 Likes

Well I appreciate it bro.I definitely wasn’t trying to be like those people and came across that way and I apologize.Im 41 and started with cannabis when I was 14 . Started growing back in early 2000s and have been in the cannabis culture and business since .I have supported my family with cannabis pretty much the whole time.i took a break from growing a few years back and recently like 3 years ago started back up.I was on here years ago for a few but I thought I would jump back on .But sorry if I came across in a negative way because I’m the opposite of that .So thanks for welcoming me again and I have some really cool stuff I’ve been working on myself.
I have a lemoncello OG , Strawberry gelato x white runtz,ice cream cake, mandrin cookies, cherry Tropicana and a few more I’ve been working with for a couple years now.i do indoor in tents .So I have a few strains Ive been tinkering with but I’m always in search for unique stuff.I tent to gravitate towards Heirloom stuff.I want to get into more breeding now that I’m older and have seen some many great plants throughout the years.But ya thabks alot again and i dont have alot of seeds left i need to make some more and also i want to try some new stuff also and can’t afford some of these crazy prices some of these places charge.And I know how much work it is and time to do this so i always want to pay someone what’s fair for their work but sometimes the prices are a little crazy .And the stuff i have made farting around was way better than the super expensive pack i bought so.Hopebto get to know you all and apologize for ask for seeds my first 10min on here.Much love and respect always Caleb

13 Likes

My vault is an open door. I have a strain or 2 that might be of interest to you, if interested.

8 Likes

For sure man like I said I gravitate towards Heirloom stuff I have a lot of new stuff too but I need to acquire some older genetics if possible.Im a tent grower at the moment so I really love Afghani and Pakistani plants.I pretty mush have all the fruit i need so im looking for gas and spice and floral and always Skunky.lol but its very nice to meet you brother and im gonna post more stuff i have too so you csn check out anything i have .if your interested in anything i would love to share also.much love and respect always!

14 Likes

Welcome @Gho13, your in the right place thats for Sure.

Have fun. Lots to do here!! I joined and watched for a Summer with zero input. Its a Daily now… almost 2 years. Home

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @NuggHufferKush :v:

3 Likes

Warm OG welcome @SleepMaster @NuggHufferKush :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello OGs! Getting my feet wet been lurking around for a playground and I think I found home, seems like a solid community.

19 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @NuggHufferKush!

5 Likes