Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to overgrow @StrongerthanDirt!

5 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the welcome and look forward to learning more. Have a great day!!

9 Likes

Welcome @StrongerthanDirt nice to have you here at OG!

5 Likes

Hey, i do was on grower.ch, the guys are so toxic, and speak with u, like they are better humans then you, so i did switched to icmag, and iam very happy there!
Now a buddy said i should go to this side and check it outā€¦ Very nice people should be here, so here iam :smiley:

20 Likes

If you were happy on icemag, you will not go back there much after being on here for a bit. Welcome to the family, pull up a chair and hang out. Doors will open quickly for you and around here, they never close.
Welcome to all new members.

10 Likes

@cYx, welcome to Overgrow. There ainā€™t none of that bashing stuff here on OG. The people here are top notch.

8 Likes

Thank you buddy @THCeed @Prince
Im super happy, and the best is im from germany, we do legalize from the 01.04 onā€¦ so its completly legal to trade, grow and stuff :smiley: Im super stoked :slight_smile:

Thank you for the kind words, appreciate that a lot.

Jes, grower.ch is so toxic and they just bash every new member or newbie question.
Icmag is different, and i do seeā€¦ overgrow as wellā€¦ A community, and not a bunch of asā€¦s^^

11 Likes

Welcome @cYx happy to have you! Yeah OG isnā€™t the place for AH. All love here.

6 Likes

Warm OG welcome @StrongerthanDirt @cYx :slightly_smiling_face:
No bashing here @cYx all love, good vibes ā€¦lot of things going on besides being a treasure trove of information.
I uninstalled reddit from my phone after I found OG :heart_eyes:
:v:& :green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @cYx
1f33f

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @StrongerthanDirt and @cYx , make yourself at home. :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @cYx!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG.

5 Likes

Hi all. Long time lurker everywhere. Just out to better my game and broaden my horizons.

18 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Neuro. Stay here and your game will elevate in no time.

6 Likes

Welcome @Neuro to the OG. Like prince said your game will change for the better. Happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Neuro :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Neuro :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Neuro!

5 Likes

Hello everyone. New to overgrow and kind of new to growing. Only 2 years so far. 2 grows completed. 1st was bad, very bad. 2nd was better by a lot but still bad. Currently on my third run. 3rd times a charm hopefully!

20 Likes