Welcome to OG @HighMyNameIs :v:

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @HighMyNameIs @Hunnamilla :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Hunnamilla
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hello OG!
I started in soil mix, then moved on to hydroton ebb and flow. Next I did NFT gutters with 4 inch rockwool cubes and later shifted back to ebb and flow with slabs, then six inch cubes. After experimenting with manually top feeding and liking it better I had to automate it. Currently I am reusing coco mix.

21 Likes

Welcome to OG, @ratio! Sounds like you’re an indoor grower. You, my friend, are going to be in not just good company, but rather the best company! Ditto if you move to outdoor growing. Pot leaf hopper

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @ratio :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @ratio :herb:

8 Likes

@ratio, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ratio!

8 Likes

You know it - I read a lot here before joining up, members are very knowledgeable around these parts. Polite and friendly too, “flame on” does not at all seem to be the common mantra; leave Johnny Torch to the Fantastic Four where he belongs, right? I’m all about the civilized exchange of information, this is the right place to be. I’ve done a few outdoors, always something new to be learned. New to me at least :wink:

11 Likes

Welcome @ratio ! You’re gonna fit right in I think :grin:

4 Likes

Hi. Heard about this forum on Reddit, and decided to check it out. Grew my first plants in 2021 when it went legal in my State. I’m currently growing some plants indoors (including some CBG hemp) in hempy buckets (first time with these, so learning new things).

This forum looks incredibly active, informative, and well designed.

23 Likes

Cheers and welcome to OG, @PlaidLazulum! Correct on all counts! :+1: And I’ll point out that we’re all learning new things all of the time. That’s one of the best parts of being here regularly.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @PlaidLazulum!

6 Likes

@PlaidLazulum, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @PlaidLazulum :herb:

7 Likes

Welcome to the best community on the internet @PlaidLazulum ! You’re in great company :grin::seedling:

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @ratio @PlaidLazulum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes