Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG, @CLBobDylan!

Oh, you know, growin’ and consumin’ cannabis.

Good not to be sent to jail, much less prison. I’m confident everyone here agrees.

(I know I have to, but) I can’t wait for pictures!

9 Likes

Welcome to og @Frankken_Ford happy to have you here! I look forward to following along on with your grow journals.

11 Likes

Welcome @CLBobDylan glad you came back around and didn’t end up in prison!

11 Likes

@CLBobDylan, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @CLBobDylan ! You are gonna fit right in here my friend :wink:

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @CLBobDylan Happy you found your way back! :herb:

8 Likes

@420Baldie , @Gelatowizard , @Corsaire , @Grasshopper , @Frankken_Ford , @CLBobDylan - Welcome to Overgrow! Hope y’all are finding your way around easily, and already diving headfirst into the truly massive amount of openly-shared information, expertise, and techniques around here. It’s the best cannabis community this side of the web, and we’re all damn glad to have you here.
All the best for your gardens and harvests
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

11 Likes

Warm OG welcome @CLBobDylan :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome back to OG man! @CLBobDylan

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @CLBobDylan!

6 Likes

Hi guys, I’m new here. I’m a living soil grower. I’ve been growing consistently for a little over 2 years. I’m usually on other forums but heard good things about OG and wanted to check it out.

I grew with fox farm soil and nutrients my first year while I learned what I could to build a living soil. I had success with fox farm using their feeding schedule. But you have to flush the soil every so often or you’ll get lock out of nutrients bc others have built up.

I couldn’t be happier with the living soil. I use blumats for watering and basically after I’ve amended after the last round I’m only adding microbial mass a few times throughout the grow. I just keep the reservoir full of RO water and watch them grow. Which they do like fucking crazy. I can’t say enough good stuff about this growing methodology.

Here’s some of my grow journals from my living soil grows. I’ll share some fox farm grows too but I can only share 2 links in this post.

Thread ‘First living soil grow, another word.’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/first-living-soil-grow-another-word.151359/

Thread ‘Dosi Punch x Grampas Stash from Ethos’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/dosi-punch-x-grampas-stash-from-ethos.156792/

Hope you guys like my stuff. I put a lot of time and effort into learning. I still feel like I don’t know much. But I know some stuff, lol

25 Likes

Welcome to OG! @Old_Toby. Lots of good people here, I like that ur organic too. I currently am trying to learn organics the hard way lol

9 Likes

Greetings @Old_Toby! Welcome to OG !!
cheers

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Old_Toby. :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Old_Toby ! You’re gonna fit right in here friend :wink:. Plenty of knowledge to be sponged!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Old_Toby! Clearly, you know what’s what. I predict you’re gonna have a blast getting to know some groovy growers!

7 Likes

@Old_Toby, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Old_Toby! :wave:

Awesome name!

7 Likes

Welcome new members :wave:
We’ve been waiting on you. You’ve just found the best Cannabis Community on the web! You really are gonna love it here.

11 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Old_Toby!

7 Likes