Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Thank you, Hashpants.
Will pick out sunny spot and dig a few holes. Mix in some decent soil and see what may come.

These are about 10-12 days from sprouting.
Do they need to get a bit bigger and hardier looking before they go into their permanent spot?
Thanks

8 Likes

I put them in full sun asap , when they get a bit bigger they have to be acclimated. Those are gonna be hard to get from that big pot. Start them in something the roots can occupy fully so when you grab them out , no worries.

9 Likes

A good rule of thumb on that is to up-pot when the plant is wider than the pot.

4 Likes

Welcome @Grasshopper !

@Hashpants knows his outdoor stuff, check out his grow journal too! You are in a great community :sunglasses: :black_heart: :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Grasshopper.

7 Likes

Welcome @Grasshopper! New to growing? You’ve come to the right place!

Always “much to learn” here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Hi, been lurking for a long time. Several times I’ve wanted to post or ask questions but it’s much easier being on the ‘down low’ lol. Chem’s and Sour’s are my first choices, but will try and grow most any of it. I have a couple of Santa Cruz Goat Farm’s Log Train, a Chem Fuego clone of mine from LuckyDogSeeds, and Texas Shoreline from Cloney. I also have a TP Unicorn Poop going along w/ a Unicorn Poop male pollinating a Frost Blue OG currently. I grow outdoor and indoor, organic and salts, soil and hydro. Whatever suits me at the current time
 Thanks for having me.

22 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Frankken_Ford.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Frankken_Ford! Reading your intro, I predict you’re going to fit right in here at, and again I’m just guessing, your new home! :+1:

Thanks for joining! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Frankken_Ford , glad you decided to join us. :v:

10 Likes

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!

8 Likes

Welcome my dude, everyone I have met here so far is really nice! @Frankken_Ford

11 Likes

Welcome to the fold @Frankken_Ford :wave:

10 Likes

Welcome @Frankken_Ford !! From the sounds of it, you’re going to find yourself right at home friend! Welcome to OG :sunglasses: :black_heart: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Frankken_Ford!

6 Likes

Welcome all that are new to OG. Now that you đŸ«” got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your đŸ«” life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: đŸ«š :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Frankken_Ford :herb:

7 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Frankken_Ford :slightly_smiling_face: you seem to be a very versatile grower and making it work for you, you’re going to love OG :v:&:green_heart:

8 Likes

what is going on people? just chillin here. im an old head , grew up in texas and learned to grow there as well. moved to cali at 37 years old. was a “lurker” on the original OG from a friends account. we were scared the feds were watching so we had an elaborate fake email lol, i thought our real email would get us sent to prison. anyhow, that never happend soooo, we move on. organic growing is all i do these days, and i am a “pheno” hunter for the most part. love the original OG’s, Haze, Skunk, Chem, and a few others. nice to meet you all and great growing!

25 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow 2.0 @CLBobDylan , glad you decided to join us. Make yourself at home. :v:

8 Likes