Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Hello glad to be here!

19 Likes

Hello @Telephone ! Welcome to OG !! Glad to see you here.
:herb:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Telephone ! We’re happy to have you :grin:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Telephone! :wave:
Glad to have you on the line :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

@Telephone, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

I’m stoked to intro my dear friend, colleague, and apprentice of sorts. @DaMothman and I linked up a few years back, and he wanted to grow. He started with a few beans and a clone, and now he’s got the itch… I’ll let him do the rest of the intro, just glad to have him join the community!

Much love and many blessings from this amazing plant. Share your beans, get more members, grow together, unite.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @Telephone! Ours tends to be a party line. We like to hear what others are saying. (I’ve had a party line. I wonder if anyone else has, or if others here even know what it is.) Really looking forward to hearing what you have to say! And remember, a picture is worth a thousand words! Pot leaf hopper

8 Likes

You’re the man!

16 Likes

@DaMothman, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @DaMothman ! You’re in great company here my friend :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @DaMothman
w00t9pb

5 Likes

Ooo oooo :raised_hand: I know! I know what it is!

It’s a song by The Kinks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

True, but they followed Hank Williams.

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Cobaltrod, @JimmyV, @Telephone and @DaMothman!

8 Likes

@Old_Toby @JimmyV @Telephone @DaMothman , Welcome to OG! And @Cobaltrod , welcome back. Glad y’all found it well, and damn glad to meet each of ya. Hope you’ve had a good time so far getting a feel for the forum- there’s so much to learn, and so many great experts of all walks. Nothing short of the finest daily cannabis symposium there could be.
Hope to catch y’all out there in the wild soon enough.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Telephone @DaMothman :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Hi, I just wanted to say hello from legalised Germany. I started growing again since it became legal here. Have been growing 30 years ago for a while. My main interest is old-style trippy sativas, landraces and such. I am still looking for Punto Rojo/Punta Roja for next year from a good supplier. Tucultivo and TLT are not ones I like and I never got a reply by Northcoast Genetics. Apart from that I grew a fantastic lesser known strain called African Queen by Sensi Seeds some 30 years ago, but that one seems to be gone forever. Looking forward to talk to people here.

26 Likes

@SeniorGrower, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG! @SeniorGrower

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @SeniorGrower. There are a lot of sativa lovers here, and I’m finding this is a whole culture! If African Queen exists, someone here knows where. :100:

:alien:

8 Likes