Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome @SeniorGrower ! Congrats on the legal growing over there :grin: , and welcome to OG :sunglasses: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @SeniorGrower! You are so going to fit right in! :+1:

6 Likes

Warm OG welcome @SeniorGrower :slightly_smiling_face: loads of landrace sativa lovers here you’re at home :v:&:green_heart:

5 Likes

This guy is no good, I decline to let you join our clan. :rofl::wink: I’m just kidding, welcome brother. You’re gonna live this place. I get lost here daily and there’s some real class acts here. Welcome :pray: hello @Telephone and @SeniorGrower

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to read about the sativas over here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@thatdankbassist , @BurnitCured , @ringtail , @Strikingviking , @HighMyNameIs , @ratio , @PlaidLazulum , @Akrya , @Quadz_farmer , @Marshmallow.

Welcome to overgrow, you won’t be disappointed.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Hi All,
Back on after a very long hiatus.

Small personal grower from Australia.

I enjoy a little breeding here and there and like trying to find the extreme’s of both “down” and “up” weed.

I really enjoy a lot of bodhis and Dynasty’s stuff, chems, Thais, and Mexicans.

Just created a new account after a long hiatus and looking forward to getting back involved in the community.

Thanks guys.
Mr Dobs.

25 Likes

Greetings ! @MrDobalina and @SeniorGrower Welcome to Overgrow !!
:seedling: :herb:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @MrDobalina.

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @MrDobalina ! You are in the right place my friend :sunglasses::seedling:

7 Likes

Welcome back @MrDobalina :slightly_smiling_face: nice profile pic you have there :v:&:green_heart:

5 Likes

Hi everyone , i just posted a separate introduction thread as i thought this one was closed … i gotta start figuring this app out lol

14 Likes

Thanks mate! Appreciate the welcome!

4 Likes

Feels good to be back brother! Thank you

4 Likes

Is there a way to view my pending post and edit it so i can paste it here and delete the pending thread ?

4 Likes

Only the mods can merge so if it’s pending they’ll probably put it within this topic @RobbieP , but welcome to OG regardless! You’re gonna find this is the greatest cannabis community on the net :sunglasses::seedling::fire:

5 Likes

Thank you , looking forward to being here :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @RobbieP! If I figured the site out, you definitely will! I’m old and often wonder where the hell is my bong?! Pot leaf hopper

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @RobbieP :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome @SeniorGrower , MMxNHxMG and some Jamaican Lambsbread

17 Likes