Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

its a push start…

2 Likes

Im from Switzerland, into the legal cannabis movement since 1997, pioneer of southern switzerland(ticino).
Growing thc plants for many years in switzerland in the legals time n than moved to himalayas to continue living our passion.
2 years ago we created CBD-ALCHEMY n continue growing cannabis but with the cbd wave that is taking the entire globe lately. Our team s growing month by month, now we are establish in switzerland, Italy, Spain and soon Germany. We are dedicated in making flowers, extractions and oils and slowly amking derivate products.
We also have a section where we select best seeds to create phenotype that are suitable for our environment.
Our team s very open for innovative projects n way to do thinks n we cant wait to descover more of this sacred plant.
U can find ud also at WWW.CBD-ALCHEMY.COM

11 Likes

Herzlich willkommen @CBD-Alchemy!

CBD enthusiasts & knowledge welcome.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG CBD Alchemy. There will be lots of members here interested in what you are doing.

3 Likes

I am from Illinois, in the United States. We will be able to grow 5 plants legally in January. This grow privilege is for medical patients with a card through the state. I am a caregiver to a man with Multiple Sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries, PTSD, and major depression. I look forward to growing medical plants and seeing more of the benefits he might receive from different varieties of cannabis while engaging himself in a new hobby.

We are fairly ready to go with our first cannabis growing experience. I love gardening and house plants and hope to make his plants happy with everything I might learn about cannabis care and the individual needs of select varieties.

Outer Space is a variety that has made a huge difference for him in mood, at the gym, and with his walking ability and speed! This is a plant that is not available for us to grow, so the search is on for other varieties that might affect him similarly, as this has been a source of cheer for us both.

I enjoy reading here more than any place else, so far.

13 Likes

Welcome!

What channels have you tried?
I read that Green Crack (Sometimes called Green Goblin) can have a similar effect. YMMV

3 Likes

North, Central or southern?

Welcome @CBD-ALCHEMY and @Dej . You definitely found the right place. Don’t worry about being overwhelmed, cause it never goes away. It’s an amazing plant. It takes a while to get used to this site, but just ask lots of questions and you’ll be pointed in the right direction.

We have some dedicated caregivers and people working to supply and support them. Thanks for what you’re doing for others! peace

5 Likes

GREAT SHADEY CANT WAIT FOR IT N ALSO TO UNDERSTAND HOW WORKS IN THIS COMMUNITY N HOW I FIND PEOPLES N HOW THE PEOPLE FIND ME.
strong text

5 Likes

Loving it!! More Illinois growers showing up!! About time we get on the board lol

5 Likes

There’s a few Flatlanders on here, more than any other site I’ve seen.
You boys will be jumping for joy here on Jan1.
I’ve lived there from a pup to 55 years old.
From the N.W corner then down to where the big wind Mill is on the Mississippi.

5 Likes

How rude of me

Welcome to all the new growers, sit back, do a bong and enjoy!!

2 Likes

Greetings. I am reading that Outer Space is only available by clone. Thank you for mentioning Green Crack. That is one that is on our list!

6 Likes

I’m just East of St. Louis, West Central rural.

4 Likes

Hello I’m el_caguamo new grower from northern California was introduced to this site by my uncle (alwayslearning) I’m currently vegging mimosa clone zookies clone and pineapple upside down cake clone . I seem to do ok in veg I’ve only flowered twice in a grow tent 2×4×6 with a 600watt viparspectra and a 300 watt vivosun both l.e.d. lights my last harvest was pineapple upside down cake and sour patch kids. The pineapple upside down cake did ok the sour patch kids foxtailed on my bad . I’m having trouble keeping temps down in my tent I have a 6 inch exhaust fan with 390 cfm . Any advice is appreciated

16 Likes

Welcome @El_Caguamo to OG! Please start your topic in #indoor-growing section to seek advise…

6 Likes

Hello my new friends. I am new to OG and growing period. I’ll be tapping you resources a lot. Thanks for being here. Adios amigos, Pancho

10 Likes

Bienvenido Sr. Pancho. !!!

Tap away. There’s rarely a shortage of suggestions here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @El_Caguamo and Pancho. Hope you enjoy the site. It takes a while but once you get comfortable, it’s loaded with lots of good stuff and good people. Have fun and best vibes on the grows! peace

4 Likes

London uk here. did my first grow this year, outdoors. Realised I could glean a load from books but think I can improve with very specific advice, so…that’s why Im here. Looking forward to it.

17 Likes