Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @SaintAliasKnife to the last site you’ll need. The kindness, wisdom and knowledge contained in these pages is astonishing.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Slugworth here! Not sure what name I used on the OG OG, but I sure am glad this site is back in production! While never a grower myself through college or in my early years, I loved reading endlessly of the ideas and ingenuity in this community. Now that I’m further on, I thought to look and sure enough, the community is back and growing!

I’m big in to brewing beer and I’m working through a new electric brewery setup design phase. Once that project is out of the way, I will probably look to start growing on a pretty small scale. I’d like to mix the 2 together to make some pretty tasty beverages! Oh yah, I love growing hops too!

My favorite strains lean towards Sativas or Hybrids that lower Anxiety. Taste and Aroma are my favorite traits and my all time favorite strain so far is probably Girl Scout Cookies. Will chat more in other threads and looking forward to getting started!

12 Likes

Welcome back to OG Slugworth, There is a booze making thread here and Tiny Tuttle grows hops so check out his threads.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @SaintAliasKnife.
Cannabis may be grown in whatever container you have… just make sure there are drainage holes in the bottom. If you need assistance, maybe we can help.

Welcome to OG @Slugworth.
I enjoy a good beer as much as I enjoy good weed! Maybe consider making your grow room close to where you brew your beer… your plants will greatly appreciate the extra CO2 that is produced.

5 Likes

Welcome @Slugworth. I also like GSC. I lost my mom I had of her but I’ll get one back. Can’t see anything wrong with some THC/CBD induced brew. Enjoy returning.

4 Likes

Welcome back. I am also a reading nerd and like to lurk around.

Welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome @Slugworth! I used to be on home brewing forums. I haven’t brewed for a few years but I plan on starting back up before long. I brewed for about 10 years. I still have my gear and a new place with lots of space for brewing. I’m sure you’ll love the new OG. peace

3 Likes

hii fellow members… i am sampath from sri lanka and i am a grower for about 10 yrs but i started growing cannabis just about 3 - 4 yrs ago so for now almost 5 - 6 times i have grew about 10 - 15 plants but never could enjoy because got things acrossed so wish me better luck for this time and now on… thank you see ya’ll… :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hi and welcome to OG Kushking hopefully things will be better now you are here lots of people to help you solve problems, good luck.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @kushking05! You’ll find lots on lots of useful info around here. And, anytime you have a question, just ask. Most people will know which direction to point for you if they can’t help you themselves. Your growing skills will only get better now!

Wow, Sri Lanka, huh? very cool. I don’t think I’ve ever talked with anyone from Sri Lanka online. We have people from all around the globe on here. And, we all have fun! peace

6 Likes

thank you very much and appreciate every thing later i’ll introduce my best friends and lets learn and as well enjoy and again thank you… peace :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Welcome to all new members happy growing

4 Likes

Hello OG,

I am rather new to this community. I have been a part of some of the other online communities for 15 years, and got tired. There did not seem to be a lot of good content, or even nice users for that matter. I have been lurking here on this site for a while and found a lot more information that seems to be of higher quality, and useful to me. I’d like to grow with the community and share some good information. Thanks for having me.

15 Likes

welcome aboard me hearty !!

4 Likes

hi there my name is bram
come from holland
love and growing my own stass

9 Likes

Welcome @hamppu! I’m pretty sure you’ll like this forum better than most others. We have 100% passion driven people here, lol… at least I feel pretty good saying it.

We tend to rely on facts and experience here, and although we have crap load of fun here, there are very serious growers here and untold information available.

So, welcome to the family! You too, @brampie if I haven’t already welcomed you! Dig in and have fun meeting all the cool peeps here, we represent “The World” here. :sunglasses: :wink: peace

4 Likes

Hey all been smoking pot 30 plus years live north of the 49th parallel in Alberta, Canada :canada: Never attempted a grow before but now that I don’t have any legal issue to worry about the wife is finally on board.
Used to really enjoy gardening when I had larger property so I decided I would venture into this and see what unfolds. “Nothing ventured nothing gained.”

11 Likes

Hello Olds and News OverGrowerz
More than 20years of growing the Sacred Plant
Mainly Outdoor Lat.48
Organic growing is my way of Expression
Homemade composted manure is my tool…

BigUp Yahself!!!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG Ras, enjoy your stay and start a grow thread :wink:

4 Likes