Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello. Original OG member here. Was there before the raids.
Dr. Bombay then. doctorbombay now. Glad to be back.

7 Likes

Its great that you are here Doc. You may get bombarded for prescriptions for the local dispensaries. Hehehe

1 Like

haha thank you thank you… 21 days later lol

Not my fault you’re anti-social

2 Likes

yea yea yea…

reading reading searching reading lol

3 Likes

Hello @toastyjakes! Nice of you to chime in.

Hi everyone, I’m a User from another Forum and was convinced to come here. I hope to find new people, fresh ideas and a lot of knowledge. Be well

10 Likes

@Illyssian this is another members journal lol but welcome ! :smiley: i think you wanted this thread

Welcome @Illyssian! :grin:

Glad you came over @Illyssian!
Great to see you my friend.
PM on the way…

Have fun!

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

This should be easy!

Welcome aboard @Illyssian!

3 Likes

Hey there welcome @BCC @Illyssian happy you brought some good old knowledge

2 Likes

Welcome @BCC!

Hoping we can watch you attain your goals!

99%

2 Likes

I fell in love with cannabis since I smoked it for the first time in 1993 in a small coffee shop in Amsterdam. Just a couple of years later, and as a grown-up, I set up my first indoor cultivation, a small built-in cupboard that made me discover a new world hitherto unknown to me. The passion for cultivation soon appeared, although I soon felt much more interested in issues of breeding and genetics than simply growing and smoking my plants.
As the years went by, and as usual, I was getting to know more people with my same interests and having more and more genetics within my reach. Although many of the varieties that I cultivated (and still grow) were hybrids, I always felt a special attraction towards the pure varieties, native treasures of every corner of the planet that, after all, were the parents of the incredible hybrid varieties that were developed in the US and Europe. Then began a task of collecting different genetics from around the world, often thanks to the generosity of friends who returned from their travels with a few seeds of the best plants they could find. To use these seeds is an enormous privilege for me, and I am grateful for the trust that all those cultivators and cannabis enthusiasts have placed in me.
I consider the pure varieties as a treasure that must be kept and preserved, it is our responsibility that these wonders are not lost, because we have the possibility of reproducing them and ensuring that they do not fall into oblivion, or a pleasant memory in the best of cases. Preserving endangered animal and plant species should be a priority of utmost importance to human beings, and pure cannabis strains should not be an exception in any case.
I also want to thank all the pioneers of the breeding of this wonderful plant, that, after all, have been our inspiration and whom we have taken as an example in this wonderful task.

16 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow!!

Great intro @riddly welcome welcome

Welcome @riddly! Good luck on your search.

@riddly awesome introduction and i look forward to following some of your grows and hearing more about your collected genetics!! growers love :peace:

I haven’t seen beaters like that since 07!

Coldest winter i ever suffered thru was a summer in san fransico -mark twain

3 Likes