Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello all,

New to the site. I look forward to seeing all the great pics!

Msy the growth be with you!

12 Likes

Welcome to OG. Looking forward to seeing your grows too.

5 Likes

Hello,
I’m new here, early 50s, been around cannabis since the early 80s. Most recently I was living, growing, and hobby breeding in Nor Cal prior to moving overseas to a country I definitely can’t grow, or smoke in. My enthusiasm still runs high however, so just going to hang out and watch you all do your thing. Maybe I’ll chime in here and there when it gets interesting. It sures seems more relaxed here than another site I was on for several years.

13 Likes

Wow, I’m embarrassed at my absence, but welcome to all of the new members. It’s summer and I’m limited on my time to get things done for the year and miss sitting at the computer getting to know everybody.

Y’all will love this place. The site is vast, and the community attitude and participation is really special. I’m sure you’ll find out or already have. We’re pushing a better way to live, by treating people like they’d want to be treated… basically, with lots of pot in the middle! heh… who wouldn’t want to be a member! peace

4 Likes

Welcome LimeGreen. Glad you are hanging out with us. Hopefully in the near future you get get back to growing and smoking.

5 Likes

Hello Everyone. Let me introduce myself a bit :

Im from Jakarta (maybe you guys know or been visited), a big crowd capital city of indonesia.

Im just started growing a month ago, during this pandemic, can make us do something different and “new” :smile: But this is totally illegal… still dont know why But hopefully someday can be legal in here.

Im glad to know this site and hopefully I can learn more and more from zero to the perfect yield.

14 Likes

Hi. Iamthecheesegods.
I lost my credentials and the email I used to sign up, so here I am en Espanol!

Trying to breed this Purple Thai Haze with Lowryder #2 to make an AF Purple Haze for window sill growers, already here in some places; But when legalization takes place, everyone will want simple plants they can get 7-10g off of in a Solo cup on a table with their other house plants in under 75 days!

Good to see everyone again.
Hope to meet the new faces

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new peeps, enjoy yourself here. I have found since joining that the knowledge is unreal here and the OG family is pretty damn awesome. Good luck with your grows!

5 Likes

Hey Welcome to all the new people! Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Hi @LimeGreen and @encinomen and @YoSoyDiosDelQueso, welcome to Over Grow!!

Check out the projects our folks are running, I guarantee you will find some interesting stuff!
Folks here are very cool, be sure to ask lots of questions, explore, learn ENJOY!!
:call_me_hand: :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

thank you G! Really appreciate it!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome everyone! Feel free to adventure around, ask questions, and if youre ready… start a diary! Make yourself at home!!

4 Likes

Hi @Gpaw and Good to see you everyone :slight_smile: So many beautiful plants and amazing with the process :slight_smile:

It is my first time home growing. Having strain sativa Atjeh. It’s been a month from germinated, Day 17 Seedling Stage. So excited. The main factor and the challenge is real :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to @encinomen and @YoSoyDiosDelQueso.
Sure you learn a lot from here. I did quickly because of the good people on OG. Look forward to see your grows.

3 Likes

Went out Monday sorry for delay

2 Likes

No hurries at all- lol I’m just now getting around to germinating a few beans.

Can I show the plant in this forum or else?

thanks!

2 Likes

Sure, here for a start then if you feel like posting a diary thread just go too indoor/ outdoor growing. As well as showing and asking questions it will help in future grows as you can look back on what worked and what didn’t. Welcome to OG the best forum on the web ( this has been an unsolicited endorsement unless you consider being heavily medicated on Durban Poison a solicitation)…Enjoy!!:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

g’morning all (well, morning here :)). I’m from the west coast of Canada and have been growing aquaponically for about 4 years now, I’m still just a baby in all of this! I’m a programmer by trade, and passion, and have totally automated my stealth grows and have sensors reporting all sorts of data base to a database I’ve built, so I can recreate (as best as I can anyway) the conditions of better grows.

Favourite strains are… well, anything with THC really, they all have their benefits!

Cheers all!

10 Likes

Welcome @luxton, you should feel right at home here. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes