Introducing BudBusterPro

ravenchiefs grow 14 days post flip. Last BBP application will go on tonight.
No defoliation as of now…demonstrates the foliage density attainable without topping thining.

4 Likes

Damn, I’m slipping. I missed this until now. Lol…

I’m a couple days out to.first spray, I’m going to make a thread tomarrow.

9 Likes

It’s been some good reading.

1 Like

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

13h

Day sixty!

5 Likes
2 Likes

That’s a nice view.

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

Three weeks since flipping the tent and all is well in my world :slight_smile:

I have never had this much bud development this early in flower - this looksmore like 4-5 weeks in flower.
Thanks for looking

3 Likes

Hemp is down with @BudBusterPro . Got some one the way. The man got it going on. I’m looking forward to it. Sometimes you got to live a little. I do believe it’s what I’m looking for. I’m not wanting bigger taller plants. I’m wanting shorter and more weight. I believe it can happen.

3 Likes

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

2h

Day 65
Looking at weekend/beginning of next week for harvest.

10 Likes

ravenchief’s indoor grow 28 days post flip. This grow is unusual and interesting in that there has been ZERO DEFOLIATION at all of these plants…

8 Likes

They are reaching for that light. That is something my last grow stopped. Very nice grow Bob.

2 Likes

I’ve started, first beans are soaking.

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten it yet but I’m getting ready. The last stuff I used killed all my leaves. Killed a bunch of my plants. The first time I’ve ever use that nutrition line the last also. Lol. @Yetigrows good luck my friend I don’t think we’ll need it. Talking to Mr. Bob and what I see here I think we’re gonna do very good. I’m actually hoping to save some money.

2 Likes

Bob had a bit of a rough start here at Overgrow, but that’s behind him and every interaction since has impressed.

7 Likes

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

2d

The buds are absolutely dense and solid.

All are hanging on the rack, zero trim. For the first day, I keep RH higher than normal AND keep air moving , but, NOT blowing directly on the plants.

The tent has been cleaned and refilled with the second round of clones from the same @preybird1 Runtz x Slapz that have been treated with Bob’s @rflasch BudBusterPro.
They will get a day or two to get acclimated and light intensity will get gradually increased. Transplanting into seven gallon fabric pots will take place by mid-week, and, looking to transition to flower by next week.

7 Likes

Looking really nice there! Glad I stopped by cuz. Good luck with that next batch coming in.

1 Like

EDIT: I’m posting this for continuity of Ravenchief’s experiments with UVab light. I thought the community may be interested in his results thus far. I am posting his most recent comments and then his video…

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

10h

To update on my current experiments this run - so far the results are interesting - of course - the proof is in the pudding not in evaluating while its cooking but I find the process interesting too so I am sharing what I am finding - The Big Tent and Small tent are different environments and media - all are the same age, the small tent (ST) has soil and soiless living mix, 800w 3-7gallon rain science bags is hand fed from the top and I top dress and no UV, the Big tent (BT) is all soiless living media, 1200w, UVab, Autopots 6.6gal plastic pots, bottom fed, no top dress. Both are getting the exact same nutrients and light schedules and teas. I am noticing differences in the whole plant especially the leaf health and bud coloration and terps. The BT Buds are much more colorful and frosty, the ST buds are much longer down the stem, bigger /wider and gnarlier, I believe the top dressing of bloom additives is most responsible for the bud size, UV for frostiness and color, The ST’s leaves are so much healthier than the BT - I have started to defoliate the BT because I believe the roots are too crowded and not getting the oxygenation it needs even though they have an aerator airdome in each pot. - I will be using fabric pots next run to see if that theory holds true. -
It’s harder to tell in pics vs, in person but its fun to learn and share so here you go.

The BBP program has been exactly the same in both tents, just for the record

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

9h

This is my best grow yet IMO -
I am getting ready to start an experiment with my autopot gals - I absolutely LOVE the beefiness of the girls in the small tent being hand top fed - I also LOVE the autopot look which is very different - I can appreciate the differences BUT I want to bring some of that goodness from the top fed into the autopot world - I intend to create a simple tubing below the salt layer (about 2 inches down from the top) with holes - 1/2 inch clear tubing which I can then syringe diferent things that do not lend themselves to bottom feeding - I stll won’t be able to top dress (I need to figure that out) but this is a step in the right direction -
I will be dropping on Jan 2 - I have my preliminary line up all picked out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice showing. Very nice my friend.