Introducing BudBusterPro

Well I have to say I’m pretty impressed. From start to finish it really seemed to help everything from growth rate to branching to size of buds, to size of seed.

Its kinda hard to see because of the jungle, but only the majority of these clones got treated, they are the taller ones, with more branches and better stacking, the untreated plants produced good buds as well, but not enough to make them lay over and play limbo like the one treated with bbp. Thank you Bob for the opportunity, I will be continuing to use your product for sure!

11 Likes

Thank you very much Cody!
I knew that with your already fantastic grows, and your seed production, this would be a tool you would surely appreciate!
I’m delighted I could open some doors for you!
It’s all good!!! Bob

3 Likes

Over apply like I did. It will burn the shit out of your plant. Lol.

4 Likes

The instructions clearly state 2 ml per cup. Over applying in my mind is using 2 Tbs per cup
instead.
Let’s see 2 ml ~ 1/2 teaspoon
2 Tbs ~ 30 ml
Yeah I burned the plant.

3 Likes

At this point doing anything would be overapplying, they’re already 4 weeks into flower. :slight_smile: I’ve been testing on clones for nearly two months now, but it’ll be another 2 months or so before there are any results other than pictures.

3 Likes

It happen with any spray. Sorry that happened to you. It is a good product. This weather doesn’t help at all. If I notice I’m to strong on the ratio. I’ll spray them down with just water. I did that. My mix was a little strong. To be honest I I gone rogue with it. It works great with a few things. Mike you where honest. Peace

3 Likes

And thank you for making such a wonderful product, it’s not often I stick with “additives” but thats where your product differs from others, you are not giving them more of something else you are letting them be more efficient with what you are already giving them. So much so that I found myself feeding more often than I normally would, but I have no complaints with that, since I didn’t see any burn, and with the tds numbers i knew they were eating it up, and the results are so amazing!

6 Likes

@BudBusterPro what’s the shipping cost to the UK???
Do you even ship to the UK?? I’m trying to work out in my head if it would be a viable option for me to throw some cash at.
Few years back everybody was buying megacrop but importing in to the UK the delivery was MORE than the actual product :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The Youngblood’s once sang: Come on people now; smile on your brother. Everybody get together try to love one another RIGHT NOW.

Well, this brother sure was smiled upon, and shown the love. Thank you @BudBusterPro. You know I was just kidding you when I mentioned going to the greedy side, and would not do another side by side.
That was not true… I would do anything for you guys.

In the 1980’s our High Fi systems were blaring AC/DC’s HAVE A DRINK ON ME.
40 years later Bob has us singing: HAVE A GROW ON ME.

I can not thank you enough for the kind gift. I just wanted to help prove how successful BBP has been for me.
I am not alone.
If you need anything. You have my number and email.

Bob, you are a class act. We need more like you. I am proud to be a part of your BBP happy customer list of successful users.

Stay Blessed while you are California Dreaming!

Thank you

6 Likes

Application update for ALL BBP growers!
I am attempting to PM this message to all the newer BBP growers, however if I miss anyone, I wanted to post it here!!
I REALLY want to get you on the spoon feed program !
It has several advantages and is easy to follow…these are on a 7 day schedule!

1. 2ml/8 oz app on small seedlings until you reach 3 true leaves.
  2. 2.5ml/8 oz applications every 7 days right up to the flip.
  3. 3ml/ 8 oz application at the flip (or initial bud formation in autos)
  4. 3ml/8 oz application 7 days POST FLIP
  5. 2ml/8oz application 14 days post flip

NOW if you have outdoor plants that are going to be very large, you can substitute 3ml/8 oz for the 2.5ml/8 oz apps through veg AND 4ml/8 oz for the FLIP and POST FLIP applications…ALWAYS do that 14 day post flip (final application) at the 2ml/8 oz rate…we don’t want to have any adverse effect on trichomes!
IF you are producing SEEDS, you are not interested in trichomes! You are interested in producing MORE and LARGER seeds with increased VIABILIY…simply continue applying that 2ml/8 oz applications right through Maturation!

These rates have proven to be both SAFE and EFFECTIVE and should provide you maximum economy with your BBP.

6 Likes

Thanks @BudBusterPro .

1 Like

Bro can I make one single suggestion???
You use ml for the budbuster ratio to oz of water. An oz to me is 28g of bud :rofl: here in the uk the only liquid measure I’ve found that’s the same as the USA is ml. Our gallon is 5l where the USA is 3.785l
Our pint is 568ml and us is 473ml. It’s confusing AF :rofl:

1 Like

Sure! I understand the confusion! We use ounces in weight 16ozs= 1 pound, and liquid 128 oz in a Gallon.
I use ml/oz water. I believe the ml measurement is metric and there are 29.6 ml in an Ounce,
So I believe there are many online conversion charts available for converting ml/US ounce liquid measurements. I believe if you can memorize that 29.6ml/US liquid ounce, it will simlify it in most cases! Thanks for pointing it out!
2ml/8 oz water would be 2ml/237ml water
Bob

2 Likes

That would be like a half a teaspoon to 4 L of water. Excuse me tablespoon. I grow in metric

1 Like

Or even a % rate of budbusterpro to water if that’s doable. Thanks for understanding. I’m loving this thread and I love seeing people proved wrong. Well done with your venture. I’m sure it’s gonna take off in a big way :v:

1 Like

I do believe that’s right. 4 mL times 4 mL equals a tablespoon may be a little bit more.

1 Like

Over here a teaspoon is 5ml and tablespoon is 10ml. Stupid how different we do things isn’t it?? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m getting confused now

1 Like

Don’t get me started on a quart ffs :roll_eyes: wtf is a quart??

1 us teaspoon =

4.929 milliliters. 2 pints make a quart. 4 quarts makes a gallon

1 Like