Introducing BudBusterPro

Awesome, looking forward to it.
Do you export worldwide?

1 Like

What to expect when using BudBusterPro

1. We can start to apply to 14 day old seedlings or rooted clones when yhey start pushing new leaves after transplanting. See Brief Application Outline. usually within two weeks of starting the program you will see larger plants, tertiary branching, dark color and accelerated growth.
    2 About three weeks into veg you will hit that rapid growth stage. This is the point where you will start increasing nuets. If you want more vegitative growth,and more developing buds it TAKES ADDITIONAL NUETS, In the first grow with BBP, our growers are blown away with the growth response and lack of ‘lockout’. Many first time users are reluctant to push nuets but it IS mandatory to maximize your results.
    BudBusterPro SIGNIFICANTLY increases both metabolization and translocation of your media applied nutrients…
    You will be spraying over pistillate bloom!!! Don’t panic! Every grower we have has gone through the same protocol, some many times, and the results are consistent and profound. If you look carefully at each grower review you will note comments on the nutrient demand and LACK OF LOCKOUT in all cases.
  2. BudBusterPro treated plants all have a characteristic appearance…dense foliage without topping, (usually) larger leaves, and a healthy dark green apperance. 3 weeks into bloom the stacking starts and you’re going to see the ‘magic’ start to appear!
2 Likes

Ok here are some details about resrictions when using BudBusterPro…it is strictly a foliar that mixes and applies easily.
It must be diluted with R/O or distilled water.
The concentrate BBP stores inside a cabinet in your home indefinitely. You only want to dilute only the quantity it will take to cover your plants…diluted material DOES NOT STORE WELL and should be applied to any of your ornamentals or fruits/vegetables in your garden…they will love it.

If you choose to use BudBusterPro you MAY NOT use any other FOLIAR NUTRIENTS.
If you currently use foliar nutrients, we highly suggest you treat some of your plants with your choice, and others with BBP to get a great comparison.

If you use BudbusterPro do not add ANY surfactants or spreaders…not compatable and not necessary.
You may not treat your foliage with any oils (Neem, peppermint,etc, etc )
We will shortly be posting a list of pesticides/fungicides that are compatable with BBP on our Website.

2 Likes

They are all bullet links right there on the homepage…

(https://www.BudBusterPro.net)

LabelFull.pdf (198.0 KB)
Bud Buster Pro SDS Final.pdf (43.3 KB)
Metals content-converted.pdf (6.4 KB)

1 Like

Syn,
Going to address your concerns in a serious manner…

Fire fighting sections of the SDS relate to a FACILITY Fire… in our facility we store numerous fertilizer materials used in formulation of our commercial fertilizers along weith the BBP.

The First Aid Measures are standard fare and consistent with the CAUTION label. They are intended to cover all legal liabilities. Much like the 'don’t drown yourself in a 5 gal bucket ’ symbols we see on 5 gal buckets.

In the labeling process with CDFA (California Dept of Food and AG) ALL label guarentees are backed up with supporting Independent lab results.

Finally, trader secrets are just that. BBP is completely metabolized by the plant. The components are broken down inside the cellular cytoplasm and restructured in the cell… honestly I hope you are this demanding with all your inputs and wish you the best of luck with all your grows.

Let’s face it, all growers have complete control over the material choices they wish to employ. I have no problem with that ! Our growers are having tremendous results with a safe and effective product and it’s everyone’s free choice to use it or not !

Bob

5 Likes

Syn,
BBP penetrates completely and is metabolized within 12 hrs. You can easily see this in the rapid growth response after application.

Applications are made at the flip (or bud initiation in autos) and the final application is applied no later than 14 days into flower. Without using BBP it is pretty hard to envision the process. However I would posit that you can see evidence of this. The increase in bud and bud density requires metabolizing and translocating a LOT of proteins…this isn’t going to happen if the BBP was on the surface of your leaves or bud. It’s also not going to happen if you have any FOREIGN chemicals in all the cells that you have infused with BBP (actually one of the reasons we stress no other foliar fertilizers may be used) . Finally although there is no remaining material on your bud surfaces, BBP is totally water soluble and a bud rinse, even with water would certainly remove all doubt.

I know I got off on the wrong foot here, and understand I lost patience. No excuse, but consider ALL the efforts and 5 years of R&D on cannabis to be where we’re at. Being implicated for using ‘mysterious PGR’s’ is a pretty baseless slander, especially with all the R&D concentrating on actually addressing specific metabolic pathways in a unique way…Thanks for the question, hope it answers some questions.

5 Likes

Also known as Bobgrows here. FYI.
Bobette from Growers Network

6 Likes

Nice to see you here bobette, I apologize for my performance thus far!! Things kind of turned into a shit storm! I am very sensitive about a few things and the quality of my formulation is paramout ! I do believe there are growers here that can benefit as you have and that makes it worth while !

7 Likes

I was skeptical at first as well.
But, when you see the bud sites just stacking on top of each other… it’s really cool!
It will definitely be used in my outdoor grows! I am one satisfied customer . FYI
Thank you Bob for the opportunity! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Great Syn, Look forward to working with you !
Have high expectations Syn. Most of my reward is truly sharing your adventure !

2 Likes

How’s the harshness of the end product and do you notice anything after a cure that stands out. (chemical or weird after taste)

1 Like

On this one…

Just dried it, not all the way cured… but I was anxious… it is a smooth as can be. No harshness at all! Made fresh Hash with trimmings the flavor is amazing!!!

The other plant I used it on is still being cut and dried.

12 Likes

To be fair @Bobgrows plants look dank.

6 Likes

Eugene, MY Bad…could have been more constructive in my comments.

Don’t know if you are aware or not but the EPA regulates the use of all PGR’s. They are all labeled as pesticides. In the US anyone that formulates ANYTHING with PGR’s requires the EPA registration number and obviously NO formulater is going to do anything so idiotic to bring down the wrath of the EPA.

Now you are correct SWE contains auxins and small amounts of other PGR’s that are a natural component. Natural plant materials that incidentally contain PGR’s are completely legal.

1 Like

Yes Syn, I am certainly going to tell you that there absolutely are not ANY REPORTABLE HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES in BBP.

Heck, you will soon have the BBP in your possession, you are more than welcome to submit it for lab analysis to your heart’s content.

Also when developing a SDS there are many templates available… We used a template based on the ‘caution’ signal word. All the empirical data is entered as specific information.

2 Likes

That last pic of mine above was on some mums I tried it on. The pic actually shows flowered mums that were treated and the ones with no flowers were not treated. This stuff surprisingly speeds up the metabolism that caused these to bloom so quickly.

4 Likes

Great, if you check the reviews I believe Slym3r posted a picture of a treated freakshow…

By the way I’m not sure at what stage your plants are at hopefully it is in early veg as we can actually get a full program on them.

The minimum requires the 3 applications…one at the flip and the other at 7 and 14 days post flip.

1 Like

Thanks Bow, hopefully I did you justice there !!

1 Like

With all due respect, I have no intention of changing your mind… If you are happy with what are doing and see no possibility of improving your grows, I believe you should sleep soundly!

My approach is to offer growers a product that will actually maximize their grows…not another nutrient.
Hey, I totally respect the fact that they may choose to use it or not…that is COMPLETELY up to them !

1 Like

Excellent ! We’ll talk!

1 Like