Introducing BudBusterPro

I was updating my reply at the same time lol yes we agree.

1 Like

I’ve been watching this thread and I give @BudBusterPro his due. He’s not forcing his product on any of us. He’s answered most of the questions he’s been asked. We’ve had other OG members that have used his product show how effective it can be. He believes in his creation and like anyone would at the begining of his thread he got defensive when people started pulling it to bits. Obviously he could have handled in a better way but he’s still here standing by it when a lot of people me included would have started throwing insults around :rofl:
I for one welcome you to OG mate. :+1:

15 Likes

Found More goodies.
I also read one of these potassiums as a foliar does the same job as Salycilic acid in keeping stomatas open.

• Potassium citrate does not interfere with sap nitrogen levels during the critical fruit filling stage
  • Enhance citric acid cycle and energy production (ATP).

At the root the potassium maleate oxidizes to potassium carbonate, then is converted to potassium nitrate by soil nitrate and transported back to the leaves.
Interesting.

No doubt research shows it works in cotton too but I guess it’s kinda pricey.

2 Likes

Sorry but this type of behavior when trying to get new customers is not acceptable. Most professionals if they want to stay in business are constructive in their replies. You could have politely responded with your answer. There was no need for you to talk to a member like this. You showed you have the ingredients listed, there was no good reason to be insulting. A simple tip to try and help you would be to keep your responses professional and leave your emotions at the door. Even if someone comes after you it is best to take the high road. Just my thoughts on it. Best of luck with your product.

I should also say welcome to OG. Sometimes we get defensive about things we are passionate about, it happens. :v:

10 Likes

Thanks for the understanding, certainly doesn’t excuse my behavior and I’m honestly ashamed of my reaction. Not a good start and not like me at all!
I guess the point remains that I can serve growers individually and open some doors for those interested. One of the great attributes of BudBusterPro is the ability to essentially eliminate lockout…that alone gives newer growers a lot of confidence…anyway thanks again…we’ll take it one step at a time !

3 Likes

Points well taken Doug

4 Likes

Gosh GYO, got you hittin the books…good for you! As I’ve freely stated there are trade secrets involved in this formulation. There are non disclosed ingredients in BudBusterPro. To meet CDFA labeling requirements I followed and met their very specific labeling requirements. Some people here are intent on full disclosure of all my ingredients. Evidently they have the need to know and trade secrets carry no validity! Anyway that’s not going to happen, so I appreciate their interest but they’ll have to go elsewhere…that’s just the nature of the beast.

Every ingredient in BBP was chosen to attain the very specific functions I was looking for. Some of these non disclosed ingredients are indeed very pricey, but also very effective.

Thank you for your interest…Bob

2 Likes

One more post here this evening before I sign off.
I see a lot of comments quoting the gal price of BBP at $700…Obviously that has to make it a ‘snake oil’.
We have packaging designed to serve all size growers. I believe to honestly comment on BudBusterPro pricing we really have to put it in context.
If you look up at the reviews posted here and read ravenchief’s review you will see he used a total of 6 ozs BBP concentrate for his entire grow. A total of 30 plants mostly LARGE photos. If you have some time and are honestly concerned about the cost, I invite you to go to our website www.BudBusterPro.net
Click to the news and review. Go to the very bottom and there is a huge picture! Click on that picture and it will open to several vimeo videos that ravenchief filmed throughout his grow. Go to some of the later ones and take a look at his bud. (They are some beautiful plants).
Now the perspective…given ravenchief paid $128 for the 16 ozer ($8/per oz) he had a TOTAL cost of about $48 worth of BBP for the entire grow. When I asked him for his perspective on cost, he told me that the money he saved NOT using his usual foliars (because they conflicted with the BBP program) actually saved him more money than he spent on the BBP. No wonder raven is a customer for life…Again, you are welcome to have you’re opinion, but putting things in perspective can often be revealing.

2 Likes

Im going to give this product a go when I get paid. I only live once, right? lets hope its some magical stuff though lol

4 Likes

Let us know your results. I would welcome being proven wrong.

3 Likes

Wow. Wow. I would of lost my ass if I was to bet how this went. I really don’t have a horse in the race other than trying BBP. Bob guided me through another site and I’m not a pro like alot on here but this stuff does what he says. Not sure how all that started but I’ve seen this guy answer questions and help people for A long while on another site. Check up on the dude. Not a flash in the pan. Read his replies. He knows his shit like alot of you. I can say I’m a return buyer. Don’t shoot me just my pennies.

4 Likes

Who’s got some side by sides with clones grown with and without this stuff? Only variable = spray or not spray.

3 Likes

Agreed 100% @Cormoran . that’s why I bought it. Watching respected members of years and years grow with this stuff. I’m sure neither site would be happy noting where they could be found but I agree. If its dyno, its just a matter of time.

Well @BudBusterPro did come in here a bit fired up but hey, we can all get that way when defending something we are passionate about. They have said they are ashamed of their reaction and they did not feel it was a good start. Seems to me we all have our moments and it takes a good person to admit they may have responded poorly. They get respect from me for that for sure. Now I am an indoor coco grower and use just a basic feed for my plants. I do get what I consider decent results but I suppose there is always room for improvement. I wonder how much better this could have been :thinking:

20 Likes

That’s some very nice looking bud Doug. You should be proud!
Hey, would love to work with you to find that answer…I guess we’ll wait for SYN to conduct his trial…

5 Likes

Thanks bud. I consider myself a newbie grower and am always open to new things. I will be watching attentively.

3 Likes

Bro so was my last comment but to be honest my comment was a really positive one. I think maybe Budbusterpro was cleaning the thread up.

1 Like

We’re going to continue our mission to introduce growers to BudBusterPro and maintain civil discourse
on this site! Obviously, there are those on this site that will never be satisfied with photographs or customer reviews. That’s fine, it’s found to some extent in all communities. I do completely respect as growers, you make your own decisions !!

I also believe there are many growers that would benefit greatly. My greatest satisfaction and reward has been working with growers (large and small) through their grows.

Honestly, everyone that has tried BBP has been surprised and delighted with their results.

3 Likes

Our intents are to provide information. If you’ve never tried the product, how is it possible to offer criticism
or constructive dialog? If you have used the BudBusterPro and have negative experiences we will CERTAINLY post them here. As SYN will actually be using the product, we look forward to his comments and results throughout the grow.

4 Likes

Exactly the point SYN…looking forward to working with you and side X side treated/non treated would be great!

4 Likes