Introducing BudBusterPro

Yes @JohnnyPotseed testing the product I’m looking forward to. So I know if it passes our state testing .

5 Likes

I’m sure @JohnnyPotseed will keep us updated on it once he has product tested.

3 Likes

After reading through this latest kerfluffle, I cab only say this… I will test this product. in the most stringent conditions, following any and all directions to the ‘T’! If Bob/BudBusterPro agrees, all conversation that concerns the product’s use will be done publicly in the thread I’ll create for this.
I won’t ‘bludgeon’ anyone or anything, I won’t ‘cut on’ anything until ALL results are in. I WILL however, be completely open to the OG community as far as my satisfaction/happiness or dis-satisfaction/unhappiness!
That said, I feel we should back off this berating various things done or not done to this point by BBP, they’re new and aren’t aware of how some things are done in this online forum. Give em a break and lets see just how it turns out, before any more of this, please?! That’s not how we do here on OG folks

edit… I do appreciate the vote of confidence there, @DougDawson and @Donnie

18 Likes

No worries my friend. I also agree, I for one cannot say anything positive or negative about a product I have not heard of nor used. Will reserve judgment happily. Happy growing all.

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny !
That is the ideal way to handle this…many of my customers on GN have used this very approach and I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with that. Since I don’t yet have access to your forum, I’ll continue to follow your progress and ‘coach’ via PM

I apologize if I come off as abrasive, just my personality, thank the military for it.

Ill do a test on this with clones from the same mother. They will be both put into DIY octopots and grown separately from everything else. Both nute programs will be the same only difference is one will have BBP used on it, the other will not.

5 Likes

You WILL have access to the thread I do this in/on, Bob
It won’t be in the Private Lounge lol it’ll be open to the public, and always I invite everyone to comment, compliment, or critique, tips, info, ideas are always welcome. The one thing I don’t allow is ‘trolling’!

well, that and discussions on religion and politics! :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

8 Likes

Share some of the same traits myself!! USA 70-73

1 Like

Well I will follow along anyway even though you are anti troll canadian|nullxnull

4 Likes

I’ll be doing the same @Syn! So between the two of us, this product will be put through the wringer! I’m going to use it on 4 strains, all auto, all under same lights, same soil, and same nutes. Only one of each will be hit with BBP, the other not.

5 Likes

Aw cuz lol you the only ‘troll’ I put up with! You know that lol

4 Likes

Can’t get much more fair than that. I’ll be watching.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
My results have been so amazing that I feel like I can not shout it loud enough from the rooftops…Or in our case Grow Tents.
Keep on Bustin’!

4 Likes

Thanks Jim,
I continue to believe we’ll be able to help some good growers here become that much better…
I understand the skepticism…everything about BBP is pretty extraordinary…how can you possibly push nuets with a 50% increase and experience no lock out??? There’s really no way…except by being there to guide through the first grow or two…

3 Likes

mine will be fem/photo in a octopot with jacks :octopus:

JacktoPots

6 Likes

Mine are also Fems lol I forgot to put that in cuz, but now we know that with you and me testing it on Photos as well as Autos, both Fems, there’ll be no denying the results…good or bad! :+1:

5 Likes

Well said bro. It’s this sort of conflict and bullying that made me leave OG a while back for over a year. No one is being forced to buy Budbusterpro. The guy seems a decent bloke that answers any questions he’s asked. I’m glad both you and @Syn have stepped up to give it a run. Hopefully it’s everything he says it is and it shuts the haters mouths. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had a go at sponsors myself in the past but it was because the claims were totally ridiculous. Let’s see how well it works :+1::v:

9 Likes

In all fairness the sponsor did cause some of the issues in the beginning and owned that. He gained my respect when he did. The world is full of these wonder products that claim all sorts of false stuff. Now things settled down and perhaps we can take an impartial look at this product. With 2 respected members doing honest reviews we are going to get a true picture of what this stuff does and I am looking forward to it.

8 Likes

Agreed he had a very shaky start but like I’ve said previously in this thread he believes in his product and was defending it same as anyone would. Let the product do the talking. I just don’t like bullying. It’s not like he’s a massive company that wants to just strip us of our cash. Seems to me it’s just a small company that wants to make a living on something he believes in. Creating such a product takes investment that needs to pay off and pay you back. The price is overwhelming in my eyes for what it is but I can understand why it’s the price it is. :v:

4 Likes

I appreciate the kind and encouraging words from both of you, @Esrgood4u and @DougDawson
I agree there are a lot of ‘snake oil’ products out there, but i also know that with the advances being made daily in modern tech, there are some damn nice products coming along that DO what they say!
I just say, let’s hold off on the rock throwing until an impartial testing and judging can be done. lol
I guess most every newbie I even saw makes errors when first coming onto a platform they haven’t been on before…

6 Likes