Introducing BudBusterPro

Agreed. I don’t hold Bob’s rocky start against him. He did what most don’t, he owned his mistake. He get’s much respect from me for that. When stuff like that happens it takes away from people focusing on the product. Now that is all in the past and we can all look at this product for what it is. In the end as growers we should all want this product to succeed.

Agree 100%. This is a tough market full of crap products so for a good product to get through all that is a tough battle. I think we can all agree we want products to succeed and I for one am hoping to see great results from both you and Syn. As a grower I am open and impartial. I look forward to seeing the side by side grows and perhaps finding this to be the product that stands out among the rest. Who knows, this could be the next big thing that we all want and need. I got my fingers crossed and am truly hoping this is the one.

4 Likes

Bullying ? Really ? You can’t be serious .

Absolutely nothing about anything that has been shared in this thread makes this seem like it could be an even slightly useful product. And a company , big or small , shouldn’t sell snake oil . IDGAF how much they believe in it .

Anyway a fool and their money are soon parted. Enjoy

1 Like

Bro in all respect to yourself you can’t call it snake oil if you haven’t tried it. He’s had a couple of well known and trusted members of OG show the results the got.
If your so against the product then don’t buy it but without actually trying it yourself you can’t call it snake oil. I could understand if you’ve used it in the past and didn’t get the desired results but FFS give the bloke a break until you know 100% that it doesn’t work.

5 Likes

So I can’t say crack is a bad drug because I have never tried it ? Give me a break with that insane logic.
Anyway I won’t post here anymore . You all enjoy this magic in a bottle . I am just glad I am not believing or consuming nonsense.

1 Like

This is a sponsors thread. Are there some factually based criticisms to make from either experience or historical information with this vendor/product? Sharing of such information is fine, useful, and encouraged.

On the other-hand, if not, persistent criticisms is no longer informative and is approaching harassment and bullying.

I thought we had gotten past the introductions snafu, let’s try to move forward and let the forthcoming results speak for the product and go from there.

9 Likes

It’s the internet. You can say what you want but not everyone has to agree with you. I respect that you don’t like the product for some reason but at least allow the 2 trusted members the opportunity to use it and give an honest opinion before we start putting the product down.

4 Likes

I have repeatedly asked for pictures showing this amazing stuff at work. I do not see how that is an unreasonable thing to ask , especially from the people selling it .
Not only have those posts of mine asking questions been deleted by the OP and seller , but so have a ton of other posts.
I will be more then happy to eat my words. I want to know how someone selling a product cannot already show me how great the product they are selling is ?

I am not trying to be a " bully " or just troll . But how is something suppose to be taken seriously as a product to buy with what has been said and shared in this thread ?

If that is approaching harassment or bullying then ya you got me .

Anyway like I said enjoy as I am sure these posts will also be deleted.

1 Like

Have you done a google search on the product and check the other forums? I don’t think you have…

1 Like

Why would I of. They are selling it here and from what I have seen in this thread I stand by what I call it. Again I am more then happy to be made to eat my words with being shown why anyone should spray their plants with this.
I am a sceptic , not a total cunt lol

Two comparison grows are being done by @JohnnyPotseed and @Syn . Have patience and the pics you seek will be posted in real time by growers we can trust.

5 Likes

But the thing is crack heads keep returning to it so the users obviously like the results they get from it :rofl:
I had to lighten the moment :v:

3 Likes

Flase equivolencies and bad metaphors are fun!!! :rofl:

1 Like

See this is my problem. How the hell was a miracle product developed without being able to show it ?
As said I will more then happily eat my words , but I do not see how it is unreasonable of me to view this the way I do . I mean seriously I cannot even count the number of this exact thing I have seen in the weed world in the past 20 years.

Anyway I will stop flooding or posting here . If people stop responding to me lol
Carry on :slight_smile:

It’s not unreasonable, I think that point has been made here and elsewhere. Now let’s give her some air, a plan/trial is in motion.

3 Likes

Just to pop in with my $45.02, for what it’s worth… I would love to spend that money with some degree of confidence that I’ll be getting a good product vouched for by other growers. I have to say that, to trust it, I’ll need to see the growers themselves posting their experiences in threads they control. The moderation of this thread has been… passionate. :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed .
Let peace be made :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are actually two dozen pictures in the first 10 posts. They may not all show what the product does, but as far as I can tell, they are pictures of plants that the product has been used on.

Edit: I have no dog in this fight. Probably will never use the product, but we have to be honest and fair about it.

2 Likes

I saw them and not trying to insult anyone , but I saw nothing special. That one long auto actually looks extremely overfed.
I am not in any way trying to insult the growers . I am however very conscious of what goes into my medicine , and cannot help but be skeptical of someone who has developed any type of product and can’t themselves show how great the product is. That really was and is the only point I was trying to make.
Anyway peace to you all , really .

2 Likes

because in the instructions it says this…

could be taken into the line of OH let me overfeed the piss out of my plants.

Ill keep a eye for deficiency, but im not going to adjust my grow until i see such a thing.

4 Likes

I still don’t understand why you removed ANY of @Syn’s posts, @BudBusterPro. It looks like you never explained why you removed anything, but instead, simply stated that you prefer PM’s. OK, you prefer PM’s (which is a whole other concern for potential customers), so you could have responded to his questions by sending him a PM instead of answering within this thread. But, unless @Syn was posting inflammatory and false statements about your product, deleting/editing/removing a (potential) customer’s questions or comments is not a smart business / marketing decision.

So, bottom line: WHY DID YOU REMOVE @Syn’s legitimate comments/questions?

5 Likes