Introducing BudBusterPro

Sorry bud, you are absolutely right, I forgot you said you were running autos. Syn running clones is cool. I am just thinking it will be the most accurate way to gauge the product if the plants all came from one mother. That said many run autos so your test will be really cool as well. With 3 of you now doing a test run with the stuff we should get a really broad look at what it does. Thanks.

2 Likes

here is this from him earlier lol can’t find where he said specifically about autos…
How about some input here, BOB?

3 Likes

Good morning…Haven’t read anything other than JohnnyP’s last post…
OK, yes the program works with autos or photos
Sorry I signed on about the time you signed off yesterday Johnny, so I’m getting my coffee and catch up…give me a minute…

1 Like

OK, so @Syn, @Yetigrows, @JohnnyPotseed I am requesting that we all use the PM function when we converse…there is NO clandestine or SECRETIVE communication intended here! As I’ve already stated you are more than welcome to cut paste anything I say in the PMs and include them in your threads…

The reason is a lot more practical for me…let me explain. I usually have 4-8 growers growing concurrently and by using PM I have all of your grow history concise and condensed under your handle.
That way I can quickly access info. No more, no less.
Also as you notice in the Brief Application Outline there is a 7 day schedule and 14 day scedule. Each is effective and the total BBP applied remains the same in either case.

I like to start new growers on the 7 day schedule. It is a spoon feed program PLUS I’m going to ask for photos before each application. By seeing your plants every week or so I can stay on top of the grow and make small tweeks to the program if and when required.

I appreciate each of your cooperation in the trials and look forward to working with you.
When you have your BBP in hand and have decided on your trial protocol just contact me and we’ll go from there. Thank You!

1 Like

That’s fine as far as I’m concerned, especially since I have you permission to copy/paste

of course, there are limits lol i wouldn’t copy/paste you personal phone number, for instance!
I can understand completely the idea of trying to keep all the many growers organized for communication cuz

1 Like

Thanks for the consideration ! Just makes my life a little easier…

1 Like

It does seem a more orderly fashion, lol that will eliminate all the side chatter, So no problem cuz! :+1:
You won’t have to read through a bunch of posts to find my posting something to you for instance lol

1 Like

Updated bud development from post 77/167 for anyone interested in following the bud development…

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

3d

First Runtz x Slapz clones in flower, day twenty-seven
![11384544-CB60-4EDF-AFEB-A0CE8BEA920A|666x500]

(upload://mnyn5eqfJvICY4s2USe1esek4uA.jpeg)
![DCEAC24F-5B41-4333-9DA1-13F9243245E7|666x500]

(upload://1MjD6sAH83YgFi7ekslkLl8eUTs.jpeg)

1 Like

Yep me too :+1:

I’m going to go off the paperwork you sent me, because that’s what gets released to the public.

upon further review i noticed your post on sept 16 about new feed guidelines.
*Introducing BudBusterPro - #76 by rflasch - Grow from Home - Growers Network Forum

looks normal to me, little tall for my liking and too much wasted light. (for my liking, doesnt mean its wrong)

looks like any other grow, what day from germ is this on, what day of flip? (I found the thread, Testing Preybirds’ Runtz x Slapz Gals)

other than that, they look healthy. Deep ridge leaves, no drooping, overall healthy looking grow.
(here’s where you come in telling us hes using 2.8+ EC feedings.)

heres 3 weeks (had to triple check)* into flip from my last grow. Feeding at 2.2 EC at this point. (stretched for another 5 inches) [pruned 4 days after this shot]
Octopot FTW :octopus:

Do we have a closeup of the node sites and growth difference, something that would make us say wow?
(this is for me, to see what I’m looking for, while using the product)

Currently checking on the growers network release.

[[i spent 2 hours on this post]]

5 Likes

I got the strain I’m going to run which is a cross of NoRGE and Sour Blutooth from @Indoornesian so i can test this product on a strain that isnt freakshow.

5 Likes

Very nice selection. Will you be posting your pics here or are you starting a new journal?
I think @JohnnyPotseed is starting a new one.
I am skeptical, to say the least. I have seen stuff come and go and never perform the desired miracle.
But I am interested enuff to watch someone else’s success ( or failure) before I will get my feet wet. And this is perfect right here. We have two very much trusted and respected growers here, doing their stuff. With side by sides. If both turn great then, I may change my mind. If both are nothing to brag about, I’m sure you both will say so. But I’m watching this. Interesting.

6 Likes

I’m going to run 8 Shortcrack, 4 each under each of my two lights. (My main light fryed, so 2’nd light is a blurple this time)

2 under each light will be using the product.

7 Likes

New journal but I’ll update here as well.

4 Likes

dude do you have a write up somewhere on how you produce bud like this? would love to read exactly what you do.

I forgot about you running this stuff too. So 3 respected growers. We oughta be able to get a grand finale on this. I actually hope this BBP works as promised.

5 Likes

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

2h

Flowering: Day Thirty-eight

@preybird1 Runtz x Slapz (first clones) treated with Bob’s @rflasch BudBusterPro from when they were cloned through to flower. I think Prey’s genetics are quite incredible AND combined with bob’s product, I can see greater stacking already. The quality of the bud (first grow) was/is soooooo fine. I expect nothing but greatness from this round. (I have a third round going of these, too, in a veg tent.) Thanks for the knowledge and help, guys!

5 Likes

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

3d

Day 49 from popping and everyone is looking pretty good. I’ll be flipping this tent in a little more than a week if I can keep these girls from getting too big. I do want to be taller than my normal grows but I also don’t want them to be so tall that it affects the quality of their grow.

rflasch

1d

Your UV light experience is going to be very helpful for a lot of growers…

Would appreciate your observations on stretch…growing with BBP seems to give a lot of lateral branching producing a plant with dense foliage but a uniform canopy. I’m just curious if you did no defoliation until say two weeks into flower…would that contain stretch to any extent???

LOL, nothing better to think of this morning…they look great chief!

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

1d

Thank you so much @rflasch
I have upped the uv(AB) to 7 hours mid day of a 17 hour veg schedule - I have NOT noticed any burning or negative symptoms and in fact have noticed the density of the foliage increasing (I suspect from both BBP and the uv)
There is fantastic lateral branching in every single one of these girls credit to BBP - I experienced that this summer as well - BBP is without a doubt the most valuable product in my arsenal - and this run I have been toning down all my other inputs to strip away some of the smoke :slight_smile:
I don’t plan to defoliate until 4 weeks after flipping - I want to have alot of BBP power going on :slight_smile:
I will be sure to post my experiences on the stretch - I want to delay to as close to 60 days as I can but if they grow more like they did last night I won’t make it…haha

4 Likes

Ok Bob, I’ve started a thread on my test run of your BBP. For you and any other that care to see/watch the link is

7 Likes

Seeds started 2 days ago

7 Likes