Irene (sourced from FJ)

No shipping to Europe, sorry.

1 Like

Ok thanks for clearing it up for me

1 Like

An easy way to spot Irene, is the fact that she grows flower sites out of her petioles. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

She’s very slow growing. I broke 2 main branches off training her. Once she hardens up which she does fast, she doesn’t want to be bent at all.

24 Likes

My pretty young lady getting established! Many tell tale signs with Irene, including budlets on leaf petioles. I cannot wait to flower this out, been over 10 years in the making!

21 Likes

Here’s my Irene just before chop

50 Likes

Ah man she’s Purple I thought she was emerald green.

5 Likes

Slight purple, most of my stuff gets at least a little tinge of purple with the 4 fans I got in my tent. There’s some serious air movement which I think helps purple the buds a bit.

5 Likes

Dibs! :joy: Looks tasty

5 Likes

That’s some good looking flower…

2 Likes

Yes she’ll stay green on the proper regiment 100% bet we see a bunch of expressions in our different environments with all the unique variables and such! The anticipation is killing me

5 Likes

Would one of you please s1 her please! :pray:

7 Likes

How’s the stink on these? He ran out of the Irene when I reached out so I copped the Dogwalker instead

3 Likes

She is an s1 herself!

6 Likes

You chose well on the Dogwalker! Could be my favorite plant. She is very forgiving and not at all picky, beautiful branching and throws down the most delicious OG type buds. You’ll love her. I’ve got one about ready to come down.

Sorry, back to Irene!

34 Likes

It is humorous and also great to read that from you. I could be wrong, but I feel like you had the thread where you had root aphids or something with the Dogwalker OG cut and I came in talking about how amazing the Dogwalker OG is and continuously falling all over myself about her haha. I was like, “fuck I gotta calm down on talking up the Dogwalker OG so much” haha.

Unlike most Chem/OGs, she is not finicky as fuck and she definitely always has flowers that resemble the most beautiful OG structure. She also roots incredibly easy. She might as well be bulletproof. I always say that I can’t say enough good things about her and it is always true.

Irene is a badass too. I have run countless “elites” and 95% percent of the time, I find myself thinking, " holy fuck me, people consider this an elite? They must be used to trash ass plants in their garden" haha. I can honestly say that Dogwalker OG and Irene are two cuts that I am not prepared to live without, if I do not have to. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

12 Likes

Appreciate the reassurance, I’ve only had Dogwalker a few times but I remember it being pungent so I went for it. How does this one smell taste for you?

1 Like

I so pumped to run the Irene. I have her, Chem 91, Giesel and TK coming from Farmer Joe soon. Dogwalker is a badass lady for sure. Interested to see how these others stack up. Have a good day brother.

4 Likes

I get a gassy sweet flavor with a complex exhale that is so delicious. Always the first empty jar…

Back to Irene. Who else is growing her?

3 Likes

She’s painstakingly slow in veg and doesn’t enjoy being bent like other kushs I’ve ran. She’ll snap right off on ya. Cool quirk she has is a lot of the time the fan leaves will grow at a 90 degree angle like a flat piece of paper.

6 Likes