Irene (sourced from FJ)

Great choices @CruJones i have recently acquired all of the above also, minus the Dogwalker…… yet, but she’s been on my list.

3 Likes

All of you that has Irene and Dogwalker Og, you guys suck so bad! ( JK, I’m so jealous) I seen so far here on OG, 3 of my Top 10 List. Irene, Dogwalker Og and Deathstar. All you that has them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Well the good thing is those are all easily sourced!

5 Likes

O yeah, I wrote down all you guys names. Just to let you guys know! :grin: :joy:

4 Likes

Haha the list of those with the list…. Were u at @ItsintheGenetics ? Ironically I was that guy for like 7-8 years watching everyone grab them with zero source over here (Canada) even grabbed shitty clones off of a few guys . Then boom one day it all came to fruition and I had to take advantage asap so I grabbed as many on my list as I could. Never thought I’d see this day but it came and should hopefully work out the same for you. Not gonna lie it cost me a small fortune (especially for someone in my current position) but I thought it may be a once in a blue moon chance so I pounced

7 Likes

I just wanna let you guys know how impressed I’ve been with the Irene outdoors. Both a snowhigh oaxacan F2 and Stardawg Corey got absolutely beaten down by bugs and mold in the Corey’s case. But the Irene is killing it! There’s alot of leafhoppers out there but a little sulfur has her defenses strong.

Also, I spoke with a friend who’s sending out some pollen from a reversal he did recently. Gonna use that on the Irene & use that fem stock for my outdoor runs in the future.

21 Likes

Before and after the last strip n clip.

19 Likes

Was that pollen Irene by chance or another cross? :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Plans changed but I am doing a full plant pollination indoor of the Irene. I’ll put out details as things unfold. It’s part of my biggest project to date. @ItsintheGenetics

12 Likes

Day 12 Irene

16 Likes

You having a lot of success with LST bro? I was having issues finding her sweet spot but now that I have she’s taking off, she’s pulled out my attempts so far, definitely a strong girl with great genetics as she really hasn’t skipped a beat, even unhappy she just yellowed a bit.

8 Likes

Only problem I had with training her was snapping off nice fat branches when i bent too far. She grows slow so the branches get thick and strong. Timing with training is way more important for her than most. I’d say you either have to bend near the tips every day or really take advantage of training during stretch. @TopShelfTrees1

6 Likes

My findings as well early on, they get woody quick especially near internodes it’s like oak ffs

7 Likes

I also found it grows slow in veg, and after about three months veg it is about 22 inches tall. Now it is off to the flower tent. Hoping to get flowers like the posts above. Beautiful plant! And I can’t wait to smell it!

4 Likes

:eyes: I wish you guys good harvest’s. I hope my new buddy @hoss8455 :rofl: has success with your projects sir! :grin:

2 Likes

25 Likes

She’s looking good basking in the sun! @hoss8455

3 Likes

Irene looking so so good!

3 Likes

I wonder if Irene would grow and ripen at 43 parallel north?
It sure has me thinking!
Beautiful by the way!!

4 Likes

One thing I can agree with… Irene is a slow vegger. lol

4 Likes