Irene (sourced from FJ)

Off the top of my head, I have made

Irene x Dog Patch AKA Grandma’s Dog

Irene x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

I feel like I am missing something though haha. Only the Grandma’s Dog and Irene x (Cherry West Bc) are in testing, with the Cherry West hybrid being in really early stages. The only complaint that I have had from anyone is maybe a little bit less vigor than some other hybrids and well, if you know Irene haha.

@Papalag how is that Grandma’s Dog coming along? Haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Here’s a male found by snowshoejoe from capulators beanbasement

Irene Kush x Dirty Sanchez

17 Likes

Damn ! That’s a stud for sure! Very cool

3 Likes

Hay Nuggz whatz up

Just a few shots day 59
Never topped her side branches are as tall as the main cola
Lite smell hard to place now loud at all but pleasant

I’ve kept a cut and basted on an appearance she’s going in the next round
Peace
Paps

Ps here’s a shot of the main on the small plant drying

13 Likes

Beautiful work, as always brother! She has such an old school look to her and the dried flower as well. She really reminds me of some greenbud from back in the day. It makes me think of some Colorado Green Bud.

I am happy to hear that! I can’t wait until the testers get deeper into their runs with Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog. I will be looking through a large population myself soon! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Irene Kush Day 17

22 Likes

I just got one of my Irene snips to root and got it in a solo cup. I’m so excited to see how it does. Thank you to a very generous forum member for the chance to get this one in my collection.

11 Likes

@hoss8455 I hope you like that Dogwalker Og. Do you know if it came from Jodrey’s TC from Node Labs?

2 Likes

10 Likes

Day 7 Irene sourced from a friend of a friend who sourced from FJ

19 Likes

Dogwalker originating from Jodrey;

I’ve heard there are two Dogwalker cuts… Dogwalker OG #4 aka The Bizz and just regular Dogwalker OG.

25 Likes

Here’s that old Irene mom I threw outside for shits n gigs. Didn’t take care of it at all and it’s still out there on Nov 2nd lmao. 40°N in native soil.

25 Likes

This is one of the famous OG cuts I’ve never tried still to this day, but she’s on the list 100% and now after seeing those pics, I REALLY want her, what’s the nose and flavour like? You always kill it , very very nice :raised_hands:t3: @Cannavore

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree::eyes:…whoa…very nice structure and colour! Looks like bag appeal is :100:

3 Likes

Thought you had her? I do for sure

3 Likes

No sir, oh nice! :wink: BONUS

3 Likes

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Irene, I see now that it’s Dogwalker. I’m stoned

2 Likes

I know @CruJones loves her

well i think i was growing “The Bizz” cut because i wasn’t getting the overwhelming funk that she is supposedly known for. she comes out with a gassy sweet dough (kinda like what i pick up in the background of bodhi’s 88g13hp crosses), rubber, a general old school weed smell, and that “green” skunky kinda skunky beer smell.

good potency, good smoke. i got her from FJ a year or two ago now i think… he has another cut now though i think that comes from someone who got it directly from oneeye. not entirely sure though.

7 Likes

Nice, I know exactly what y speak of with the 88G13hp, I love her in fact. Thanks for the info :pray:t3:

2 Likes