Is $1k too much for seeds…?

But what are the freebies that come with this $1000 pack?

4 Likes

Pesonally → Fuck No! , yet art is subjective, does this pack contain 1k beans?

Right now on their site, https://blastedgenetics.com

If you add $400+ to your cart, you get 75% off
Code: BLASTED75

(so $400 worth of their seeds for 100 buckos)

1 Like

The cost of seed is directly proportional to how much you’re willing to pay for them. Some of these numbers are insane.

I have thousands and will sell them to you for $1 each, but you gotta buy 1000.

3 Likes

Yeah man that’s exactly my thinking… could run hundreds of unique strains for that much instead of one potential dud haha

After buying a few packs from Blasted Genetics at a cannabis-related event a year ago, I finally cracked a few seeds and all I can say is, holy shit.

All seeds seem to be about at the same place on the indica/sativa scale (about 60% indica), which is not really up my alley. I prefer things more on the sativa side. That said, the Slurricane Cream is outstanding. Not only that, but it is about as easy a plant to grow as I’ve ever grown. Never had a single issue with nutes or scorching them with too much light (which I regularly do).

Anyway, I can’t say enough good about them. $100 for 4 packs is a great deal.

2 Likes

All is fine and we’ll, how was the smoke ?

No Way, Id pay $1000, for a crap shoot.
But as I said earlier. The strain I had, that the feds got, in 1997, I would pay $1000 for say, 10 seeds.
I know the strain, and I know the characteristics. It was easy to germinate, and clone, and if you had 10 females, every one of them, would be identical in growth, and potency. I never saw any deviation, in 6-7 years of growing it. And literally 1000s of plants.
If I could get 10 seeds, for $1000, Id be as happy as I was when I got a 69 Fender Dual Showman Rvb amp, and 2 Altec Lansing 418H guitar speakers, for my birthday, and Christmas presents, from grandparents. In 1973. I still have them too.
I never got tired of smoking this strain, for all the years I grew it. There was never any tolerance buildup. It was way too potent for many, and as I said, wasnt everyons cup of tea, because it was extremely psychoactive, yet, would also have extreme physical effects, like driving some people blood sugar, into the ground. Causing extreme paranoia, and anxiety, and dry heaves. Or vomiting. Ive also seen people get sick on it, and lose their bowels. People swore, I put PCP in it. And the high, lasted for hours and hours. And it would have you coughing so hard, and was a physical challenge, to smoke a lot of. Youd lose your vision, for several seconds, and when you smoked it? You knew, you were going to cough.
And as I also said. Add to it, it was probably the best Tasting weed, Ive ever smoked. Since 1967. And still is. Potency, to match. I would do Nothing, to try and make it better. And we did, and friends, crossed it into other strains, but sadly, they have either passed away, got busted, quit, or lost the genes, long ago.
NL5 x Haze x Nevils Hashplant x Skunk#1.
Crap Shoot Seeds, Id not pay $1000.
Id pay $1000, for a Puck Hashplant clone. Or PNWHP cut, though, Bob Hemphill says the PNWHP BC2, surpasses the Mother, in every way.

1 Like