Is 88g13×hashplant close to a original g13 or is the still original g13 around

My wife got G13 at a dispensary last year. She found a seed in it, I have`t dropped it yet. Could it be good? She liked the weed.

3 Likes

My understanding is that government 13 AKA G13 is not the same as Pacific G13.
I am still digging through information as I am working with Legends Ultimate Indica x Pacific G13. Just made an F2 preservation run on the F1 by Dutchgrown and have the 2009 release of Lui x G13 BX. Along with those I have Dutchgrown’s G13 IX which is also Pacific G13.
It’s too early for me to say much on these line except to say that I have grown a lot of 88g13hp crosses and the Lui x G13 has zero in common with any of those crossses. Definately landing in the realms of “afghanica” though.

6 Likes

I have a sack of 88G13HP origin Ndnguy.
I used 4 males and 3 females to do a seed run.

Hit me up if you want some. I’d like to trade but if you don’t have anything old and cool that’s ok. Pro Bono.
Merry Christmas.:christmas_tree: :santa:

I’d be interested in a nice old haze or pure sativa to run in my greenhouse next summer.

One of the moms. Organic dep greenhouse.

20 Likes

I recently inquired about Sandy’s original g13 cut and I believe it’s in Canada still but yeah Dr Green thumb and shantibaba are the only two people that have it still. I’m running kos g13 haze I don’t know if Sandy’s cut was used or not but they aren’t too bad at I think 70 for a 10 pack.

3 Likes

Won’t get into details, but stay away from Dr, greenthumb for the non existent customer service and high prices alone.

3 Likes

g-13 will always be a myth. not going to find it in a poly hybred? unless you got some time. everything is possible? sometimes. look up a good grow me they might share it / keep it alive. :evergreen_tree: :100: :green_heart: :fire:

it is a good thread if you are searching.Free seeds XJ-13

thanks @HolyAngel

5 Likes

I’ll be doing the repro on Pacific G13 IX (2009) that was worked by Dutchgrown back in those days on icmag. Beans won;t be availlable till later in 2024

13 Likes

American beauty or whatever that movie was called is what made this strain famous if it was so special nevil would of never lost it ( I clone my winning cuts multiple times incase of failures) .nevile also didn’t have much to say about it and what he did about it wasn’t that great. My opinion after sampling differnt cuts and crosses of it is there plenty of better stuff out there. Also there’s someone out there who says they have the original and if that were true nevile would of wanted it back but he didnt.

3 Likes

Here’s the link for that:

2 Likes

yes I have read thru quite a bit of the icmag stuff and dutchgrown’s other work.
I was gifted the LUI x G13, LUI x G13 BX and the G13IX from texasjack from another forum. He inherited the late Classic Seeds vault when he passed and it is shared between him and Classic’s son. The seeds came from that collection along with a bunch of other stuff that I will be endeavoring to work with. Cannacopia’s Magnum is a hashplant cross I am itching to get into… BC Champagne hashplant x deep chunk…so many seeds… so little time but I have a baggie full of various 88g13hp stuff I also need to get into. Might be the year of the hashplant over here ya never know hehe

9 Likes

Just know that Pacific G13 isn’t G13, it’s other plants she got from a DEA friend that had been seized, @hempy posted this one fifteen years ago

I think the consensus nowadays is that the Airborne is Nevil’s G13 x NL2

7 Likes

yup, I’m up to speed on all that.
I am very interested to see what comes out of the pacific g13 nonetheless :wink:

4 Likes

Totally man! Still incredibly rare old cuts from who knows where, probably selected already along the way

2 Likes

my first ever grow was a few clones i was given and was told they were g13, i wish i knew what they really were.

edit: smelled like lemon and plywood, not sweet/sour. high was intense.

4 Likes

Try seedsmans g13/haze I grew it ten years ago and it was an ass ripper cops took the plant and many others he still sells it one of my buddys called it duuuhhh weed for obvious reason

1 Like

You have something very special there my friend… I have it as well I knew ndn … online the last few years of his life I guess… We just made a bunch of crosses… what do you think about it’s potency overall? Comparatively I wonder what the THC is this strain is probably inbred 40 generations by now

2 Likes

If you should happen to have any more pictures of the ghash please post please or send them to me

True story

I’d say THC is in the medium range. 18ish for the few u have run. May have a couple more picks. I’ll have to do a proper pheno hunt of this one day. Just so many beans to get wet.

1 Like

Is texas jack active in the forums still? I remember when he was like one of the first ones to put out Classic left us on earth.Trying to find a direction to pick up more of his gear and make some preservations and hand them out.I have his Jacalyn and just aquired Alter Egos preservation of Classics Mexican Red hair.I cant really seem to find Classics shit anywhere.

3 Likes