Is the origional g13 available anywere

is he still doing the osba thing? i know he pissed off nevil, but nevil left his “new” genes with refferman, right? i want to get my hands on the garlic bud

3 Likes

like I’m not tryin to fact check, I just want to grow some beans and I’ll decide if the plants that yield crack the lineup. Soooooooooooo much time is wasted creating these lineages where the sources are like one guy. I’m sure there are tons of dudes that you hear bad things about and it’s because there were only a handful of people around at the time. Im just going to commit to runnin seeds.

He has a production permit for Colombia. Hopefully he goes whole hog on sativa breeding

He’s active on ig now.

Yo remember how heavens stairway shipped in those corrugated plastic squares?

Who’s this person? Reeferman or someone else? Do he have an IG handle? I’m really looking forward to see those legal Colombian grows.

I have heard some not so great things about this person’s older genetics.

2 Likes

So have I. But, in general, I’m quite interested in seeing what I can about the large grow ops that are being set up here (legally, and with much better techniques than we were used to here in Col). Steve´s project is the shit, but if there are more I wouldn´t mind taking a look.

2 Likes

I’m sure @prairieboy could speak more on this. I’ve got some aG13 S1’s

3 Likes

I can’t guarantee it’s the real Reeferman, but he commented on my black tuna pics like he knew what was goin on.

1 Like

Well you could just ask if its legit? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: removed @ of prairieboy coz he has prolly too much @'ing going on anyway. And reply below states it is not legit.

According to @prairieboy reefermangenetics has nothing to do with him …
Have a look at his avatar- it’s on his “about myself” summary…
Gaz

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

He’s right. I even ordered from these hacks and they game in lil dime bags w whack labels. They don’t look legit at all. I havent grown them, but talking to Reeferman he told me that they weren’t him and weren’t legit. I know he’s super busy these days running a commercial farm but hopefully he’ll release Genetics again soon.

4 Likes

The original clone was used before they lost it.

9 Likes

I have this strain called G13 x C99 its @Subcool’S #Scarlet #Queen you guys called some thing Else.

1 Like

@shroomgod, if you have anymore let me know we can do a trade or something

2 Likes

Generals Daughter uses the Airborne G13 clone I’ve kept since 2002. I have come to believe with reasonable certainty that the Airborne cut is actually G13 x Northern Lights #2, and not the G13xHashPlant version popularized by Nevil and Sensi.

In my experience G13 is far more impressive in crosses than on its own.

-b420

17 Likes

How many do you want ?

4 Likes

@shroomgod I’d be happy with just a few my man, that would be perfect for medicinal needs

1 Like