Is there a plan for reopening the Bodhi Seed and Strain Guide thread?

Good Morning,

I realize I may be touching on sensitive ground for the @moderators of this fine establishment, but y’all closed the Bodhi general discussion thread more than 24 hours ago and there doesn’t seem to have been any movement toward reopening it. Obviously we’re all generally aware* of what happened, but the majority of users who frequent that thread had nothing to do with what went down. I’m curious if there is a plan to re-open the thread, and if so, when? Thanks.

• I presume there were posts that were deleted that were nastier than what remains.
6 Likes

The plant guide thread is getting off topic because we got nowhere else to talk Bodhi.

6 Likes

Naw he cashed in with the devil

Yup, “cleanup in isle #3:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and probably a ‘cool-down’ period as well…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Yeah man I know I was a good part of the mess, so to all who don’t have me on ignore, I’m very sorry if I messed the thread up y’all.

I talked to the moderators about how avoid these types of things, I believe it is completely resolved at least from my side and perspective.

I know now who’s really here for each other and who is not really here for anyone but themselves.

I also put more than 20 people on ignore.

Most of them are Bodhi enthusiasts. Odd that such a kind man would attract the opposite kind of people, but what do I know?

Also, some people do act like they are deadheads, but I now know people can like that music and have no kindness inside of them, unlike my earlier impression of deadheads, but even Charles Manson went to dead shows back in the day for example.

So ultimately I want to thank the moderators once again, for not banning me immediately, and trying to resolve things in a sensible manner.

Hopefully me talking about seeds I am buying or trading and planning to run on a thread designated for that purpose won’t ever cause a specific problem like this of rude attacks, making people feel unwelcome, or anything like that. It really shouldn’t have caused this from grown men, when that literally was the title and purpose of such a thread, I was not off topic, and also was why they split the Bodhi general thread into a plant guide and a seed and strain discussion. So we could discuss seeds and strains we want or are looking at. Oh well, I won’t be on there much.

I also now know who I will happily and gladly support on here, as they’ve been straight with me from day one and I’ll very much gladly help those folks in the future, and then I also know who I wouldn’t trade with or share any gear with on any circumstances no matter what they offer or have.

Maybe one day I can take some of these guys off ignore, but if I can’t that’s fine, I’ll just keep things much much more minimal on here to prevent similar occurrences and also greatly stick to my own threads, and keep to myself a lot more. You won’t see me on any thread about seeds after this, only maybe will read those if I am curious, I muted all my notifications for most of the threads I have previously been a part of.

I have one up of my current grow, I’ll make one for pollen chucking and such I do, and then one for Bodhi gear I’m running, also will probably make a different one for Subcool strains I have and will be running.

Take care everyone. I hope all are well, and I genuinely hope I never am in this type of situation on here ever again.

Which would be very much likely for this to never happen again, as I am typically very easy to get along with, and I rarely have words with anyone, this is the first example of any kind of argument that I have engaged in on here since joining.

Have a great day everyone, I’ll see you guys around if any of you visit my thread or threads I’ll be making.

6 Likes

Honestly I think you just incidentally set off tension that had been building for a while. I wouldnt over think it.

3 Likes

I was just looking at wondering if it’s been cleaned yet. Let me look.

But I promise, the first step out of line and that user/s will take a week off from the keyboard in this forum. Yesterday is a fine example of things that needed flagged and stopped long before it got to where it crashed and burned.

We need to make that flag button the most important function of this site right next to the log in button.

Will update.

4 Likes

Can I sneak in a quick post that JBCseeds.com should be dropping their Bodhi update any minute?

1 Like

I can’t see how it would ever improve, considering that yesterday some of the participants were talking about how the “Toxicity” badge should be worn with pride. People shouldn’t have to hide in their own threads to avoid that toxicity, imo.

And no, it doesn’t look like it’s been cleaned up at all.

3 Likes

Thread is clean and open, this thread is now closed.
Thanks for reminding me.

4 Likes