Is this fan & filter combo ok?

Some one may be gifting me a tent thats 90X50X160CM

And the filter and fan from below never used before…

Would this filter https://www.ebay.com/itm/261485467918?hash=item3ce1bf990e:g:KBwAAMXQ3kNTezSV

Filter GT 150PL
Material Plastic
Carbon Lite
Length 25 cm
Weight 1.2 kg
Weight Carbon
Diameter 14.5 cm
Carbon Bed 2.5 cm
Capacity Technical 165 m3
Capacity Practical 150 m3
Flange 125 mm

And these fan specs https://www.ebay.com/itm/282344150621?hash=item41bd05d65d:g:ejUAAOSw2xRYP6gR
4" Vent Fan

Specification:
Flange Size:4"/100mm
Air Flow : 137m3/hr
Power: 16/18W
Sound Level: 18dba (from 3M)

Will it be enough to do a full run ?

1 Like

That will be just fine as far as the size needed. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I’ve only used bigger filters but will that also do for smell in that size tent? Gotta be zero smell, super stealth

1 Like

I use a 4 inch fan and carbon filter for my 60.9cmX60.9cmX137cm (2X2X4.5ft) tent and leaves no smell. Granted the tent you might be getting is a little taller and just a little wider but you should be fine. But if you need super stealth go with a 6inch setup.

I guess I can try the 4 and if there’s any hint of smell I can upgrade it . I run a cheap air purifier in room too for dust so see how it goes.

Thanks for the replies and knowledge appreciate it :+1:

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

I really think you will be fine with the 4 inch setup as long as the fan is not very noisy.

The fan is 18db from 3M away apparently so that to me is super quite the other 6in I run I can hear in the room its in

1 Like

I know I had a problem with my 6inch fan being to loud. Bought a dimmer switch for the fan and dialed the speed back enough to quiet it down.

I tried one of those dimmers before too but as I was slowing the fan down it started to hum and that wasn’t a noise I liked.

I’m always super worried about this stuff cause of fire, probably my biggest fear

I think next fan when I’m in new digs I’ll go with an infinity after seeing just how many people rate them it’s gonna be a no brainer. Their tents looks awesome too

1 Like

I have that problem too. I dialed the speed back up just a little when that noise started and it is where it does not bother me and still pushes enough air through the filter to work.

Don’t buy vivison fans pure junk

1 Like

Yeah so I hear. Doesn’t have any vivo branding on it so thats a plus

1 Like