It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

You need silica that is accessible to the plant; which is “monosilicic acid”. The cheapest and best I’ve come across is: https://www.grotek.com/product-page/gro-silic

Sounds so appropriate considering your kind heart! :smiley: They look so FREAKING HAPPY! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you, you learned man you! :pray:t2:

I’ve found over the years it takes a lot less of my energy to be “kind and gentle” than it does to be “harsh and miserable”.

I’m glad you think my plants can sense the goodness in me. :hugs: I truly hope they can.

I also hope you’ve had a blessed day! :prayer_beads:

7 Likes

They may be one of the few things that can even if you are at your worst. All the bests!!! :hugs:

4 Likes

So I have some exciting news!

:crossed_fingers:t2: Within the next, 10 - 14 weeks I should be getting my credentials from Health Canada to grow for myself legally and medicinally more than the 4 plants every “household” is currently permitted to grow in Canada! :hugs:
🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴
I’m being liberal with the amount of time it’s going to take, because of any of HC’s potential backlogs.

Huge Thank you’s to @Pigeonman and @Oldtimerunderground for all their help and continued support.

My ladies:

11 Likes

STUNNING LADIES.
Also,It Is a beautiful news,get to grow a jungle out of that room,cannabis plant Is also beautiful Other than the most helpful plant in pur Planet.
Congrats :heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awww yeah @KanehB’s rocking her tent hard! :metal:

Also:

GOOD IDEA. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you…for noticing it too! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thats the core of OG right there. Peeps helping peeps… Way to go guys!

@KanehB that sounds awesome for you! And looking at your ladies, I have a feeling you will take full advantage of those increased numbers :smiley:

6 Likes

Ohhh you bet I’m going to take full advantage! :blush:
How could I not, I’ve learned so much from this grow I plan to implement for the next one. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

If you got the “lowest” count @KanehB , that’s 25 medical and +4 recreational; so 29 TOTAL!
YOU IS GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUUUUNNNNNNN!!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

I’ve never heard your voice, but somehow I hear it in this sentence LOL

4 Likes

I’m going to have a ton of fun!!! :partying_face:

I’ll have enough wiggle room to do everything, veg, clone, flower and keep mommy’s if I want!

I’m so excited. :dancer:t3:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your help and support. :hugs:

5 Likes

I have a decent octave range… so it may depend on how dramatic I’m deciding to be.

My favorite way to answer the phone is the classic “mr movie phone”. lol

3 Likes

That fantastic you get to grow 29!! Wow!
We are only allowed 12.
You’re going to be busy!
You should be getting an envelope any day from me to help fill that space!
:green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Here I am allowed to grow NONE lol,It Is so stupidly illegal :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I did get an envelope from you hun :slightly_smiling_face: I posted a pic of it last Friday I think.

Thank you so very much too! :hugs:

9 Likes

Awww I’m so sorry it’s not legal yet where you are, all the more reason to get out and protest it’s illegality. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sorry I must have missed it. Thank you for posting again.
It got there quick, then! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

We did,trust me,a lot.We made a proposal law for legal growing at home.It was denied by supreme court and judges Just some days ago.It was called Legal Cannabis referendum here in Italy.Yet,this Is not the First referendum we try… :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t stop trying…it took many years here in Canada.
Some advocates spent time in jail for “the cause”, there was a lot of Political involvement as well and many laws were openly broken before it actually happened and even still I’m pretty sure it hasn’t been completely decriminalized here.
Always refer to it as Cannabis and medicine, destigmatization is the biggest hurdle to get over. IMO
Take heart :heart: my friend and keep doing your little grows for your own self.
It’ll happen, I have faith. :pray:t2:

6 Likes