It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

You are such a sweet Person.I Hope your garden multiplies and your ladies thrive friend.Sending badass good italy-Ice Creamy vibes :heart::tada::love_letter:

2 Likes

No apology necessary, you’re a busy gal! :relieved:

It did come quick and everything survived, I’m so grateful.

Have a wonderful weekend. 🪴
Many blessings. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Flower Power

Check out my ladies, they’re starting to smell really good when I open the tent every morning! It’s so satisfying

Have a great :relieved: and blessed :prayer_beads: day everyone!

17 Likes

In my wonderful state, it actually makes a difference what its called.

Cannabis is the legally purchased thru proper channels (ie seed to sale tracked).

Marijuana, Weed, Ganja, etc are all illegal substances as they are purchased on the black market or haven’t been taxed.

Amazing how paying a tax on something COMPLETELY changes it from Marijuana to Cannabis!

8 Likes

It Is going to be a climax of powerful terpenes until they are ready to be harvested,enjoy the ride :heart:

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Oh my…”Reefer Madness”!

What a joke imo. “A Rose by any other name…they’re Nit picking, so they can gouge the consumer! Likely for icky product too, or so I’ve found the local Rec products around here to be. Alas, the system is what it is and does what it does, however; even as regular folk we have choices too.

I’ve never been one to “sheeple” along with the crowd, however this crowd and this cause is one I’ll wholeheartedly fly my freak flag alongside. Thumbing my nose at The Man all the while, in the small little ways I can, for example the first part of my user name “Kaneh” is part of what the ancient Egyptians called Cannabis. :stuck_out_tongue: The “B” is for the beginning of the second half of the word/phrase.

Point being we can all protest in small ways, my Irish great grandma used to put the stamps with the queens face on them upside down on envelopes, as a form of protest. :joy:

8 Likes

@KanehB your plants are coming along beautifully! About 3 weeks in? I love your name & your little story about your grandmother! My family came from County Waterford~ Birds of a feather…
Thanks for sharing!

peace ☆ djsf

2 Likes

@DJSF County Armagh…I think I spelled that right, is where my great grandma was born. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is the County of Waterford where Waterford Crystal is made? Just curious, if so then it’s no surprise that, that’s the Crystal my mother collected. :blush: We’re a very “Irish pride” kinda family because of her.

Yes, my ladies are just over 3 weeks! 🪴 I can’t believe how big and gorgeous they are, I’m a proud momma too.

Have a wonderful day. Thanks for checking in and of course us Irishfolk flock together, we have so much to catch up on. :wink:

5 Likes

@KanehB that so cool to hear! :slightly_smiling_face: we Irish have made it far and wide… I can appreciate some Irish Pride! You are right, Waterford Crystal originally came from the emerald isle… I think they may have opened factories elsewhere though.
Thanks again for sharing your garden! You have many reasons to be proud!

:four_leaf_clover:djsf

2 Likes

@KanehB I hope you are enjoying yourself on this fine day! Wishing you well and your garden be green! :green_heart: djsf :four_leaf_clover:
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

8 Likes

TRICHOMES!!!

I see Trichomes…with my naked (:relaxed: I said “naked”) EYE!

My basking cat…who loves me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a blessed day all! :prayer_beads:

18 Likes

lol… Nekkid eyes… Trichomes… Cats doing weird stretches… Yup… My morning has begun!

Looking good there… You’ve come a long way!

5 Likes

Plants are looking great.
Awesome picture of your cat! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face: But I know I still have a lot of learning to do.

Thank the Gods for all of you wonderful people! :slightly_smiling_face: So supportive and kind and non-judgemental!!!

I couldn’t have made it this far, this successfully without having found this community. :potted_plant:

So glad I helped you start your morning! :wink:

6 Likes

But isn’t that life? :smiley:

Mom always said “The day you stop learning, is the day you die”…

TRUST me, as a nearly 3 decade long smoker, OG has even taught this old dog new tricks :smiley:

There’s always more to learn! always!!

6 Likes

Thank you 🪴 They smell soooo good too when I unzip the tent every morning to water/feed them too! :grin:

I have the exact same pic of one of my other fur babies who sadly is no longer with me. :worried:

They could pass for twins, with the exception of fur color, it’s a wild synchronicity. :face_with_monocle:

Sexy Rex

Piper, just yesterday!

7 Likes

:astonished: My mom said the same thing! :smiling_face:

Holy Shit it’s been about that long “toker” for me too! :rofl: Awesome

5 Likes

:heart:

7 Likes

:joy:

You’re fucking awesome!

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Looking very good @KanehB , here’s hoping for an abundance of frost on the pretty ladies. :pray:t2:

4 Likes