It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

More plant and cat pics please. :laughing: :smiley_cat::slightly_smiling_face: :v:

3 Likes

The ladies are stunning :star_struck: and the cat is soooo adorable! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

your cat is so cute!
congrats for your good time!
I hope you had a lot of these moments!
@KanehB
you re blessed

2 Likes

Looks like somebody filled the cat full of Helium and stuck it to the ceiling …

Bad Sativa! Bad!!.. :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

:joy::rofl:

That’s my kitty, Piper…no Helium, she’s just a bigger girl.

Thanks for the ROFLOL! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Okie dokie… I’ll keep them coming. :relaxed:🪴 :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve been a bit absent folks…I’m dealing with a some issues that may land me in the Hospital. :face_with_thermometer::pensive:
When I have more details I’ll keep y’all posted as best I can.

I’m the meantime, I’m not there yet and am still in primary care and control of my ladies and they’re now going into their 4th week of flower. I couldn’t be more excited for this being my first indoor grow since 2017, in a makeshift closet!!!

Here are some up close shots of each one. :slightly_smiling_face:

@chronix as also requested…my dork of a cat. This is her form of protesting after I’ve made myself a tea, if she doesn’t get a treat. :joy_cat:

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far, I wish I could say mine has been “shitty” but it hasn’t been.
Wishing everyone a blessed Sunday. :pray:t2:🪴

11 Likes

@KanehB Hey there! Please, don’t be sorry… although, we all do miss you! Good vibrations headed your way. Your ladies are looking lovely! Coming right along! Love your fluff ball kitty… just begging for a hug! Just wanted to wish you a happy Spring Equinox/Ostara. Wish you well soon!
:sunflower: djsf :tulip:

6 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

@KanehB , you’re plants looks like they are trying their best to help and cheer you up!

Meanwhile your little furry meatball is KILLING ME :rofl: :

:exploding_head: :heart_eyes_cat:

Really hope you feel better sooner than later!

6 Likes

Thank you sweetie…I hope I feel better soon too!

I hope you feel better today as well! You’re from Estonia?

I found another Gnome I forgot, prolly cause my son got it as a gift, for you know who’s, bDay a couple years back!

Want to see what I get from his son:

Parity and Justice, I have not seen much in this lifetime.

11 Likes

I hope your hospital stay will be short and productive. Best wishes and positive vibes @KanehB!

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon.
Maybe after you give the dork cat a treat, maybe it can cuddle up with you and make you feel better. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

She gets tons of treats! :sweat_smile:

I get cuddlz daily. :heart:

I thank the Gods for this cat everyday. :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

ZOMGS!!!

:heart:

4 Likes

You are lucky to have your cat!
Your cat is lucky to have you!
Very pretty kitty! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

IKR!! Her face is so expressive! :smile_cat:

I know she understands me because she follows my directions like a pro, (even to the degree that she’ll have a drink when I tell her to, after she’s eaten too many canna leaves in the morning).:heart_eyes_cat:

She’s so funny, and wonderful and communicative and I love her truly, madly, deeply. :heart:

@chronix will I find lots of pics of your kitties strewn about your Grow journals? I’ve peeked in now and again and been mighty impressed with you current lineup. 🪴 Busy, busy, busy.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing pictures of your best friend!
I will try to take more pics of my furry friends and post them! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Less furry friend pics of the cat…more furry pics of the plants. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiccup! The smallest of the threesome. :blush:

I’m pretty sure this is the Northern Lights. :smiley:

Last but definitely not least the Purple Urkle. :sunglasses:

I have some defoliating to do, have some health issues to get past first and the ladies don’t look like they’re suffering with a little extra foliage.

Happy day and many blessings to everyone! :pray:t2:

13 Likes

I made it to the end without skipping ahead!
Great job with your girls. You ought to be a proud mommy!!
Hope your health issues pass as smoothly as possible so you can get back to your girls and the kitty cuddles!
I always laugh when people say cats don’t have personality :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh yes! Cats have huge personality and I seem to have lucked out with all the familiars that have come into my life. :heart_eyes_cat:

Thanks for taking the time to go through my journal…ALL the way through. :blush:

I hope you see how things turn out, there has been a definite twist in the story line! :sob:

The update is coming. :+1:t2:

5 Likes