It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

Distractions?

Rather than patience, I find, works in the instances where I feel like I’m doing the above mentioned activity…and I have….just stared at them, willing them to grow! :rofl:

2 Likes

When I stare I try to fart.
Because a human fart is 9% CO2.

4 Likes

Hey, kids! Full moon this weekend :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Also today is the first day of the Celtic Tree Month of the Willow Tree. :deciduous_tree:

:grin:

4 Likes

I just sing along to music and try to breathe heavy when I’m in the tent. :blush:

At least I think I’m breathing heavy! Tee-hee

:hugs::joy:

2 Likes

So, Saturday afternoon I had a wonderful pop in visit with my daughter (21) and her boyfriend (20). :relieved:
He, Dante; has recently acquired his Drivers License. :+1:t2:
They had been visiting his family in a little “Hamlet” close to where I live.
The addendum here is that my kids live 2.5 hrs away, so ”popping in” doesn’t happen. Ever!

Anyhow, Piper, just couldn’t get enough of Dante…she pretty much followed him around the whole time they were here.
I did manage to get a couple of pictures of her turning “Dog” :dog: and sniffing him out!!! :rofl:

There will be a Plant update coming soon! So much to show n tell. :hugs:

Hope everyone had as wonderful a weekend as I did. :slightly_smiling_face:🪴

7 Likes

3 Likes

Starting my 4/20 as soon as I roll a doob out of this…

Thank you @Pigeonman for the splendid donation.

:hugs:

8 Likes

HAPPY 420! Hope you and yours have a lovely day! ☆djsf

5 Likes

It’s going to be one of THE best I’ve had in 3 years and I’m spending it all alone (for the most part!)

:partying_face::clap:t2::grin:

I hope you and yours have a wonderful one too! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy 4/20 @KanehB !!!

Have a great day with Piper and your plants :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy 4/20 my friend! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

You & the Mrs have a fabulous, wonderful, terrific all that it’s cut out to be 4/20 today too! :star_struck:

Piper is not feeling too great today poor girl, she’s resting. :crying_cat_face:

My Plants are happy, happy, happy! :blush:

Small Segway! 🪴

Prop tent: These pics are a couple days old, I since have sprouted a whole sunflower, 2 or 3 more Castor’s a bunch more Catnip….and Piper has been gifted Cat grass :smile_cat: so I have a new “Plant” to try to grow out for Piper kitty! I’m planning on starting that for her and popping some :thinking:pre-selected beans into the seedling sprout kit to start making use of my new License too! :star_struck:

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Our fantabulous holiday!
Smoke, toke, puff, dab, hit….eat it, do it how you do it and enjoy it everyday but today especially. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Awwwee… darn. Poor Piper Kitty :confused: Please send my regards.:heart_eyes_cat: Plants are moving right along! Thanks for sharing! Rocking some “Moc’s” too, nice! I need to get my veggies planted… yesterday! Lol… :sunglasses::green_heart::v:
☆djsf

3 Likes

Have been rather distracted the past few days having some invasive and indelicate testing done at the Hospital.

:crossed_fingers:t2: Results come back and everything is alright.

I’ll post an update shortly, my Ladies turned day 60 from flip today! :partying_face: Time to start checking Trichomes with a microscope! :microscope:

Hope everyone had and celebrated a wonderful Earth :earth_americas: day, somehow!

Blessed be and happy growing everyone. :seedling:

5 Likes

I hope your results come back and everything is okay! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:
I am sure Piper will love the cat nip. :cat2:

3 Likes

Ok what on his greenest is a “Moc”? :woman_shrugging:t3:
I went into surgery with that on my brain of all things….:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

“Management of crops” was the only thing I could come up with, without googling it; it is an acronym and I’m overthinking things like usual. :grin:

Please fix a lass up and tell her. :pray:t2:

:hugs::purple_heart::dove:

4 Likes

:joy: too funny

:rofl::rofl: you’re killin me over here.
Moc’s = Moccasin’s

6 Likes

@KanehB Great to hear that your surgery/tests went well!! :pray::love_you_gesture: And yes, I was complimenting you on your cool Moccasins! You are indeed rocking the Management of Crops as well too! I LOVE it! :grin: How is your little assistant doing BTW? :smiley_cat:
☆djsf

4 Likes

Y’all, I’m soooo lucky I can laugh at myself and my dorky mistakes! :woman_facepalming:t3:

Whhoppps didn’t catch the shortened vernacular you kids are all using these days. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How long till I live this one down I wonder? :joy:

5 Likes