It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

Last weekend was a ROUGH ONE around here :circus_tent: :ferris_wheel: :carousel_horse:, have spent this week attempting to recover! :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: Still working on it. :relieved:

I’m :blonde_woman:t3: okay, Plants 🪴 and Piper :smiley_cat: okay!

Will update shortly. :seedling:

Spending some time “Falling in…” :video_game:

Many Blessings everyone! :prayer_beads:

6 Likes

Looks great and such variety also. Speedy recovery hopefully!

4 Likes

Have a Happy day today! :bouquet:

Update coming soon! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Blessed Litha to you, the kiddo’s and Piper!

We tend refer to it as Jaanipäev [pronounced: YAWN-ee-PIE- ev ] which is the Estonian midsummer’s festival… where on Thurs eve, which is the evening of pre-midsummers day (24th) I get to jump over a fire for good luck! :smiley: :fire: !

3 Likes

Way better than any of the ways I’ve heard of to attract good luck! I’d do it fer sures! :call_me_hand:t2:

I wish you and the Missus the most Blessed and magical of times. Happy Jaanipäev! :relieved:

3 Likes

My son, bless him for this :hugs:

While I’m away from my residence visiting my kids, for my daughters Grad, he wasn’t sure how well my Gums had healed…

Munchies :thinking:, :grimacing:, :flushed:, :drooling_face:, :man_shrugging:t3:, :crossed_fingers:t2:.

What a good kid!
My hips don’t need all :roll_eyes:this extra weight padding; so I’ll nibble a couple while here on “vacay/staycay”, with the kids.
Leave the ones I know he really likes, I can’t/won’t get through, and that I know he really bought with these hopes in mind. :joy:

Kids! Are awesome! :grin::+1:t2::relieved:

I Love to visit now that they’re old enough and it is good to leave too, knowing they have as many of the tools (in each of their toolboxes) I knew how to provide them. Solo parenting is challenging on the best of days, I can’t imagine having done it without having the tiny “village”, of both loved ones and semi neurotic Neighbour’s, who became loved ones which I inherited as a support system, NOW!?!?!?
🥹

Have a fabulously Blessed :prayer_beads: week everyone, I’ll be chilling where I’m at until tomorrow, then headed home! So tootsies get one rest day before it’s back to #adulting :wave:t2::seedling::relieved::grin:

7 Likes

Finally, both of my children, 25 & 22; have kept the promise’s they made to me when they each hit puberty…

1. No teenage pregnancies (Please, and for the love of every means of contraception available!)

2. Please Graduate High School! @ minimum!
    That was each of their “jobs” & superseded actual paid work it was EVER so important!?!?
    (I was thinking future forward, for them!)

My GIRL collected her Diploma about an hour ago!

🥹 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PS: Group Shot!

12 Likes

Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Amazing congratulations

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Thanks to you as well, Paps! :relieved:

3 Likes

Congrats! Such a happy beautiful bunch! Bright minds & good parenting!
Grá & Solas :four_leaf_clover::green_heart:
☆DJSF

3 Likes

Thanks so much sweetie! :hugs:

I hope you’re having a much better week and some of your “troubles” have been swept away by and with the summer wind. 🪟 :dash: :leaves:

Garden on! Many, many Blessings. :prayer_beads:

PS: One more night and then I’ll be one my way back to my own wee green ones, :smiley:!
I can’t wait to see how much difference there will be after just the ONE week away!?! :seedling::leaves:

3 Likes

Update:

I was away, now I’m back! :slightly_smiling_face:

My Roommate didn’t kill my babies!

Popped at least 10 of these seeds since beginning of April, to plant around the yard, in Solidarity with Ukraine :ukraine:!
This was/IS the only one that has grown…

With…At least 3 Flowers! :flushed::sunflower:

My tow-maters are in behind and ALSO have some YELLOW flowers!

INDOORS
(Flipped to 12/12 on 06•27•2022)

The Fog Dogs and Arachnid Pie’s!
1 Goomah (Gender reveal soon :pray:t2:!)
1 Basil

Have good day and if you’re getting some, enjoy the rain today! :canada:

PS: Have discovered that Piper has a Shoe Fetish/Foot Fetish (?) going on, since my return…

9 Likes

Good morning ALL!

Woke up to this! YAY

I guess I should “Log in/out” on a more routine basis. :thinking:
It doesn’t cross my mind to do so, I like it here so very much!?!?!?!

7 Likes

Piper says “Good Morning!”

8 Likes

Last night, my :roll_eyes: other :smile_cat: biggest lady!

Arachnid Pie (Auto)

Flipped to 12/12 a week ago tonight! :hugs:

10 Likes

Good morning KanehB :sunrise_over_mountains: :grinning:

Ladies are looking lovely :heart_eyes:

Hope you are doing well too :grin:

Any smells on the Arachnid Pie yet?

3 Likes

Hello @Oldtimerunderground :wave:t2:

Hoping you’re enjoying the Long Weekend? :canada: It’s associated festivities. :us:

The whole tent has a pretty distinct odour when I open it up at night, between the 3 Fog Dogs and the 3AP’s! :rofl::grimacing:
I will take an extra few moments tonight and I’ll take one of the AP Ladies out and have a scratch and sniff bonding session, so I can let you know. :+1:t2::wink:

Homework! :woman_shrugging:t3: Kinda, and I love it! :notebook::open_book:
I’ve never really focussed on the scent profile(S) of these plants up till lately.
This is exciting!

Have a great day, KB/BW :pray:t2:

I’ll keep you posted on the scents. :grin:

4 Likes

Kids weren’t feeling well yesterday, but it looks like they’re doing much better today after my wife made them some scrambled eggs and pita this morning. Going to bring them to see this new minions movie my daughter keeps bugging me about :joy: and probably take them to a park after for some outside time :grin:

Yea that Fog Dog is nice. I haven’t grown it, but @lophophora.ca generously gifted me some and it was great :triumph:

I find the aroma itself can be intoxicating. The way it changes through the grow, building in pungency. It’s truly captivating. I wish I had stems to rub and some live buds to bury my nose in right now :drooling_face::laughing:

6 Likes