It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

Take your time @KanehB :green_heart::four_leaf_clover:

Faigh go maith go luath

☆DJSF

3 Likes

go raibh míle maith agat, a chara daor!

Ultra sound in Sept, woot-woot…Doctor has other irons in other fires too. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ll try to keep everyone as “in the loop as possible”.

Blessings always. :seedling: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Digging this tune from Muse lately… Fitting for the current times really… sigh

Kinda reminds me of Daft Punk though.

Your girls are looking really good! You’ve come a long way since you joined, and you can see it!

2 Likes

Very fitting. :pensive: Scary fitting! :worried:
Not so sure the generations upcoming, are as aware, fitting!!!

Thank you so much, you have no idea what that means to me…you’ve literally made my month! :face_holding_back_tears:
I sure am trying, for the sake of self education and medical purposes. :smiling_face: It’s nice to hear/read that I’m on the right track.

I hope you have a wonderful week. :crossed_fingers:t2:

If I have 3D Printer related questions can I ask? I’ve Noticed you’re very active regarding that kind of stuff. :sunglasses:

Many, many blessings. :seedling: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Took some Pics of the Ladies last night. :+1:t2:

Still not feeling the best, trying to get some things done, just for the sake of having them done.

Enjoy your weeks all. Many Blessings. :relieved:

:seedling: :green_heart:

9 Likes

BIG HUGS & I’m glad to read your plants are “helping” :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. :seedling: I appreciate the thought.

4 Likes

Latest garage project is:

Updating all the older garden ornaments that came with me (I inherited) from my grandparents place!

@Bobgrows I started this one yesterday morning…we were speaking of synchronicities? Slow down and smell ALL the pretty flowers hun. :wink:

Now I just have to decide whether to call HIM…Shelley or Telly?

I’ll post updated “Glamour” pictures when I’m all finished with the update folks.

Have a great day & Many blessings Everyone!

9 Likes

@KanehB OH MY GOODNESS!! That is so darn cute! I love it! I like Shelly. Lol
His expression…priceless! :two_hearts:
Slowing down… was forced to…:smirk:
I’ll just keep thinking of the turtle…:turtle:

If you’re working on a project you must feel a bit better! Hope that’s the case.
Have a fabulous day!

6 Likes

Im leaning in the Shelley direction too, I thought he was just too sweet to leave behind too! :face_holding_back_tears:

That, and I’ve been given sound health advice (by a very loved and trusted “Matron”, whom I’m pretty sure my mother asked to check in on me from time to time) and I’m following it, in a bid to keep out of hospital! :mask:

You too! :wave:t2: :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Please I need help. :pray:t2: Can anyone help me??? :hushed:

Here is an updated pic of one of the little savages :bug: munching down on a Broccoli leaf!

5 Likes

grab some of this stuff u should be able to find it at Canadian tire

5 Likes

Im with neb but be careful wiyh btk as it’s reletless with ALL crawlies even the good ones.

Edit: not as brutal but still effective I use mostly Safers End All for bug slaughter.

4 Likes

Thanks so much @Neb :smiley:

I’m going to be getting right on that! :relieved:

I hope Home Hardware carry’s something of the sort. :rofl:

Have a great day, thanks for the speedy response. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ll definitely be sure to uuuhhhh….make good use of my time out! :wink:

“It” can “sit” in the air conditioned F-150….while I spend some time actually laying on a pallet of closet doors in the air conditioned store!?!?!?

4 Likes

Of course it drives a F-150… is it white to add another layer to match the 5stereotype? :rofl:

4 Likes

Abso-fucking-lutely! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!

Probrably always clean too lols.

4 Likes

Now….yes!

Has not always been the case though. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

FML!!! :anguished:

I must’ve done something really WRONG & disturbing in past live(S) to deserve the :poop: shit :poop: flowing in my direction NOW!!!

I have nowhere I can go and scream, nowhere I can escape the fucking insanity so I’m blowing my :exploding_head: here!

:weary: :pleading_face: :cry: :sob:

4 Likes