It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

My two bigger girls, this morning.:heart_eyes:

Hiccup, this morning. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope everyone had a great day and y’all have a wonderful evening! :v:t2: Or visa versa. :wink:

11 Likes

Hi @KanehB ,I Just read your Bio After watching this thread.I am Happy to follow your trip into this trippy world.Nice job you are doing over here.Keep It up!:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m so happy to have you along for the ride. :racing_car:

It’s bound to be an interesting one that’s fer sures. :wink::grimacing:

I hope you have as much fun here as I’m having! :grin:

Happy growing to you. 🪴

2 Likes

“Blessing your trip” :stars:🪴 :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Aww yeah! Them’s happy ladies are looking great @KanehB !

4 Likes

Looking awesome! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, updating today with pics and likely again tomorrow, some before and after’s.:relieved:

My two bigger ladies are in need of a co-haircut, and this morning I’m in agony :confounded::tired_face::cry:! So they get one more night to luxuriate in their longer locks before I go scissor happy! :scissors:

My little Hiccup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m pretty sure it’s a girl!

Much love :heart: and many blessings :pray:t2: to everyone!

12 Likes

Looking quite nice there!
Yes they look like girls, lol. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Awww thanks so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for continuing to check in Bobbi! :grin:

Also for confirming my thoughts on Hiccups gender! I will smoke a fatty in your honour and hers. :wink:

Have a blessed day! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Do you make tinctures or RSO ? Helps with the agony… so sorry to hear. :sleepy:

3 Likes

I have the ability to with a Botanical Infusion machine we got for Christmas.

We’ve only made infused butter so far and it’s amazing stuff, just alone on a cracker! :grin: The machine even has a self clean function…I love that!

I have some RSO from when my grandfather (RIP) was treating his Cancer and I have used that, so I know it works as well.

I’m treating the pain as best as I can…I’m so medicated right now, I’m surprised I’m texting straight. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::woozy_face:

I truly, truly appreciate the care and concern. Thank you. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Nice infuser! That’s the easy way!
Rest up and feel better soon! Sending healing vibes your way. :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Another reason to top them is so that you don’t put your time and energy into one huge bud that will prone to bud rot. Getting to 16 weeks and have one huge bud full of mold is surely depressing…

4 Likes

OUT OF LIKES! :heart:

Great medicine maker there! :fist:

1 Like

@Bobgrows I don’t know if I’ll be able to do this tomorrow, I hope I’ll be up to be lurking in the background; Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

You were the first person (and a lady grower at that) here (OG) who graciously reached out and sent me seeds :relaxed: I can’t thank you enough and I so hope to one day be able to repay your kindness. (And be able to read the return address on your envelope!) :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @KanehB !:green_heart:
It will be sometime this weekend. Probably on and off. Kids will take my phone if I’m on it too much! Bunch of clowns! Lol I have to remind them who the parent still is! My youngest is 29, oldest 43. Not Littles lol even tho they act like it at times
I had hand surgery is probably why you can’t read my writing. It is getting better.
Hopefully you can catch some beans!
Hope you’re feeling a little better. Talk soon! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

5-10cm of snow expected here today! :anguished:

Hunkering down watching some movies from my childhood! Need something that feels like a warm hug, this will do. :sweat:

https://lookmovie.io/

(This :arrow_up: online movie site is chalk-a-block full of all kinds of old and new stuff for anyone else feeling like me today.)

Still not feeling great! :pleading_face:

Happy birthday mom! I miss you! RIP (04-29-21) :sob:

7 Likes

Update from this morning folks. :relieved:

I’ve trimmed these two ladies two days in a row! They remain a growing concern…and I’m so proud. :clap:t2:

Hiccup, was topped this morning. :relaxed:

I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed :pray:t2:week.

15 Likes