It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

After topping this little :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sweetheart…I’m so pleased with her progress I just had to show her off!

Hiccup…in all her gloriousness!

Have a wickedly wonderful Wednesday all! :v:t2:

16 Likes

Please tell Hiccup that they are absolutely lovely :hugs:

5 Likes

@KanehB Your plants are PERFECT and very cute.
:heart:

2 Likes

Please tell twice then :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I will pass the message on. :wink:

Sorry about your hermie. :cry:
Best of luck with the remaining two. I’ve got all my fingers and toes crossed that doesn’t happen again for you. :shamrock:

3 Likes

Thank you! :+1:t2:

For the compliments and for following along. :relaxed: I appreciate your interest in my little garden.

Have a good day. :v:t2:

2 Likes

The mental image of this is killing me :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey kaneh! Your plants are looking healthy and happy. Nice job on that LST :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, and thanks for mentioning the LST job. :grin:

My two bushier/bigger girls are morphing into/onto each other’s pots. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a Sign you are doing a GREAT job 🪴

2 Likes

So it is Family day here in Ontario
:maple_leaf: Canada :maple_leaf: and I figured why not make today the day I flip the girlies!

I’ve been patiently waiting for Hiccup to catch up to her bigger sisters and I’m confident she is there. :hugs:

So here they all are in their glory their last evening in veg, tomorrow morning (for us this evening at 7pm :wink:) they will have graduated into womanhood, for lack of a better way of thinking of it. :blush:

Kind of, close up of Hiccup…I did some LS training with her today too. :grin:

Hopefully, no more teenage tantrums from these girls, perhaps that’s more in my head though!!!
:woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:
Classy lady action moving forward and I think I have just the thing for them :wink::blush:.

Will keep everyone posted. :+1:t2:

:balloon:Happy Family day to those celebrating! :partying_face:

Wishing everyone a blessed day.
:pray:t2::v:t2::prayer_beads:

14 Likes

Yasss! Flip day be all like:

Happy FamDay @KanehB !

4 Likes

To you as well @Pigeonman. :grin:

Flip day is exciting fer sure! :dancer:t3::man_dancing:t3:

4 Likes

I put my First photo 5 days old into my autos tent.I would like to know if 2 gal fabric pot Is enough to transplant from seedling Cup and then enough/when to flip into flower inside of It.
Also,if a very tiny,tiny bit of PIN hole lightleak from my 8 watt led fixture in my room could interrupt flowering.
@Pigeonman
Your job Is flawless @KanehB

3 Likes

I’m not sure about this:

@Pigeonman or @Bobgrows or @Oldtimerunderground know more about autos and photos than I do.

I don’t think an itty bitty pin hole will matter much, although I could be very wrong…I would cover it up with black tape. :grin::+1:t2:

Best of luck. Thanks for checking in on my garden. :potted_plant:

2 Likes

Hello @Andrexl :slightly_smiling_face: it depends on a few things like if you have any autos going in the tent at the moment and how far along they are so you can switch to 12/12 to flower the photo plant. If you top and train the photo plant to keep it bushy you should be ok and a 2 gallon pot is possible, but I personally would prefer at least minimum 3 gallon.

Edit. :thinking: Unless you want to keep it small? Maybe your auto tent is not so big? In that case if you find the photo plant is getting too big even with training, I would consider flipping to 12/12 earlier, as long as the bulk of the bud production is done on any autos. I think they would still ripen ok with 12 hours of light.

About the pinhole leak, like @KanehB said you can use black tape on the outside and/or reflective tape on the inside

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Im with OTUG about the pot size UNLESS you had any special reason to keep in 3gal

If it’s your first time going bigger also grants you more wiggle room for things no going right.

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Oldtimerunderground and @Pigeonman for responding. :blush:

I appreciate the time OTUG and further validation uuuhhhh “Pidge” ROFLMAO!!!
:joy::rofl:🥲
I’m so sorry I couldn’t resist. :relieved:

Lots of blessings to you both! :v:t2::heart:

4 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

They’ve got it answered. But, my preference is a 3-5 gallon pot.
Sorry for the late response…:smirk::green_heart::v:

5 Likes