It's time to grow some bud, come on along for the ride

Those little seedling bags ( the wee bags as we call them ) do take some time to degrade

I like them and i don’t

I find myself using the solo cups and I even forgot I even had them
I think I got like 400 for 8 dollars

4 Likes

What don’t you like about them?

2 Likes

I never tried the seed bags, but I have used those little jiffy pucks before that expand in water. I haven’t used them for years and I still find the mesh crap in my back yard. That’s the only issue I don’t like. :laughing:

1 Like

I guess there is that. I know the bags biodegrade, just don’t know the timeline.

1 Like

I guess it’s just me
I like to use a solo cup
I fill it 1/2 way with my mix and when the stem gets tall and lanky I just add an inch or so soil
Easy as pie lol

2 Likes

Go with what works for you I always say. I used to use cups but when I did the side by side the bags just won both in time and growth. But many use the tried and true solo cups.

5 Likes

Ok, we are back so here are the plants tonight.

24 Likes

Well another day and am seeing some signs of recovery from a few. Some of the new growth is coming in greener. Will be interesting to see if that continues. Still not looking great but a bit of hope looming on the horizon.

23 Likes

I would suspect with your green thumb :+1: they will be fine! :wink::upside_down_face::sunglasses::turkey::v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson what’s the plan to recover the droopy plants? I’m struggling with getting a few plants to perk up, they just stay droopy no matter how moist/dry i seem to let the pot get. I’m trying to get my watering frequency down for each plant and its a bit overwhelming when one thing dont work for all. I had to start taking notes on when and how much I water along with a quick description to help me out

4 Likes

Hey @seeds2weeds , really just staying the course. I have 3 separate feeds going into them. A couple may be too far gone but I am seeing some recovery now so it seems things are turning around. You got any pics on the ones you are having trouble with?

1 Like

Hey there OG. So I thought I would provide an update. Just fed all the plants and cleaned them up some. It is clear I am heading in the right direction at least. You can see a real difference in the plants today vs the pic I posted 3 days ago. The Tap formula on the right and the GH formula’s seem to be doing the best. The 20-20-20 plants are still pretty ugly but a few of them are looking better at least. Here they are half an hour ago.

So I will keep up this regime and see where it takes me from here. Have a great day OG.

19 Likes

I just ordered some more bottles of bio bizz so i can follow their feed.
If my light was too intense would the plants look droopy like this or is that a tell tale sign of overwatering only?

Heres a few pics more on my post over here

8 Likes

I am hesitant to give advice here as I am a coco grower, so I’m not familiar with your soil. @ReikoX may be a better source of info for your setup.

4 Likes

Thanks doug. Gonna tag @ReikoX in my post and hopefully he can help out.

3 Likes

No worries, he is very knowledgeable with soil so I am sure he can help. I wouldn’t want to stear you on the wrong direction.

4 Likes

Thanks bro. I have been steered in the wrong direction by my coco buddy already lol so thanks for that.

3 Likes

Good evening OG. So just a quick update. Things are still moving kind of the same way. The 3 GH plants seem to be recovering as do the plants on the Tap formula. The 20-20-20 plants are still quite yellow and I figure at least 1 is totally doomed. But hey, still moving forward. Here they are a few minutes ago before watering.

As you can see, it looks like some of them ate turning around nicely. Have a great night OG. Time to finish watering these babies and change clothes so I can go feed my other plants and grab some pollen. :v:

19 Likes

Do you have Superthrive?

1 Like

What does Superthive do?