Jacks rainbow pt2 (a place for breeding data)

Jacks Rainbow fem run.
Received my F1 seeds from cola yesterday.
I’ve been pre soaking the coco with PHd water for a couple of days in preparation for them arriving.
Popped 9 of them in so today 15th January 2020 it begins.
Fingers crossed we get at least 4 females one I’ll reverse with colloidal silver. :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

freeCola :badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

8 Likes

He is now as free as he can be …

4 Likes

Jacks rainbow. 21 January 2020
5 out of the 9 showed their faces.

14 Likes

Thanks, good to see you continue with the project …

3 Likes

I made a promise I’d log the run to cola and that’s exactly what I’ll do :+1:

10 Likes

'm still here too. :smile:

It’s the season. :snowflake:

Missin my daily Colanoscopy. :cry:

Gonna be all clogged up for weeks now :mag:

If it were rainbows all the time we’d be yearning for stormclouds :cloud_rain:

:evergreen_tree: hmmm

5 Likes

FreeCola​:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

6 Likes

Here are the one’s from Colanoscopy:
Growing in Coco.
Using vitalink hydromax SW from hydro res to feed.
14 days

15 Likes

:clap: @Esrgood4u & :thumbsup: @George

:persevere: :busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette:

:evergreen_tree: :unamused: :hammer:

2 Likes

I’m sure he’ll be back once his ban is up mate. He likely misses everyone as much as they do him.
It’s the first time in history people actually want a colonoscopy in their life’s :rofl:

11 Likes

Lmfao now that tickled me. Usually true though :rofl:

4 Likes

His name is fitting though. He can be a right pain in the ass at times at times but like a medical colonoscopy it’s usually for a reason :grin:
I’ll keep em coming as they enter my head :wink:

6 Likes

Square peg, round hole… :hammer: :black_large_square: :confounded: :black_circle: :boom:

Cheers to Cola for moving away from a source of frustration. (Privately informed by email.)

Some nauseating trends 'round here… :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I agree, but the more we are the better we can fight them … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You are such a kind man! A blessing in a harsh world. Thank you for that. Truly. I appreciate you.

6 Likes

FreeCola​:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

28th January 2020
Things have stepped up a gear. 8 out of the 9 are up and growing fast. Since we have limited head room in the small tent I’ll give them around 10 more days veg time then flip to 12/12. A new meanwell hlg-320h-24a is on its way to me that I plan on using dialled back in place of the 120w Chinese driver I’m currently using. Had cola check the efficiency on it running dialled back to 200w and it’s perfect.
Currently being fed 1.0 ec/500 ppm megacrop.
We’ve both noticed a leaf twist happening. Maybe a strain trait??

11 Likes

Tell cola I said what’s up and I got one of his purple Badlands going

3 Likes

I will do bro. You won’t regret growing the PB. Super strong trippy weed :v:

4 Likes