Jacksprat indoors

​For the good of the plants, they moved into the garden today. They were not happy about something in the closet and they had little hope of recovering and being contributing members to the effort.

The garden is yet to be cleared. The plants went in holes I dug huge weeds from. I’ll get out to clear the garden closer to planting time. But I’ll start around these soldiers. Five Jack the Ripper, two stunted Blues Deluxe fem and one rosemary herb. I think they will do great, if they don’t get eaten.

I’ll get them on the thread next week, just for old times and show how they’re doing.

Plants have not thrived in the garden either. They look shit de hell. They will stay until the rest of the garden is planted and at that time may be replaced. :slightly_frowning_face:

That’s odd, you normally have good luck with autos

Any idea WTF is going on?

Hey Dr
These are not autos. The JTR are regular M/F and the Blues Deluxe Feminized. The JTR are showing healthy fresh growth, so they may get to flower. The two Blues Deluxe are stunted beyond saving and I’ll replace them sooner or later. It’s still very early for planting weed outdoors here. I’ll start a few autos in June sometime.
As to what happened to them indoors? I’m not sure. Could have been some old nutrient I used in the beginning. It was organic and a few years old, the bottom of the bottle of general purpose ‘grow’ formula Medi One. Or the crappy Walmart soil mix. Or…?