James' lil Octo-Burner. One 2x2 Tent. One Octopot. One BIG-ASS light to rule it all!

Make sure you only fill reservoir only to the 1st line for a few weeks before you fill lit the roots travel

1 Like

Yep. Usually do 1st line (+). just a hair or two above, then once water level falls just below, I fill to just above line.

1 Like

Let it almost empty before refilling

1 Like

Hmmm… On other grows, Ive maintained that level through until roots are populated then blast off with higher levels. Do all the time in Flower

I may try that. Easy enough to let go another day or three…

1 Like

Also it’s good to start fresh in the reservoir

2 Likes

Try to see it more as a growing massive-horse-cock-sized-colas-of-mass-destruction weakness.

I think the new fan looks factory fit.

3 Likes

Here’s official LSD harvest numbers…

Pulled from Cannatrol with 3 hours left until end of 4 day Dry and 4 Day Cure cycle and into storage mode. Had out for around 15 minutes.

Scale Tared out and ready…

Tray 1 :arrow_down: contents (in no particular order)

Tray 2 :arrow_down:

Tray 3 :arrow_down:

Tray 4 :arrow_down:

Tray 5 :arrow_down:

Tray 6 :arrow_down:

Total 304 grams usable. Didnt save any trim, due to mold found during harvest. Thought it best to stick to just the known good nugs. Still got frozen stuff from earlier harvests… :100:

Back in Cannatrol to finish curing for a while. I’ll move get my other stuff back in there the next day or two. Gonna be a while before Im harvesting again.

Not bad. Over 1 gram per watt, but Ive def done better.
Shame about the mold loss, but still respectable pull, with HONEST weight. Buds bucked and looking good! Just over 10.7oz, official for LSD’s 2x2.5 Octo-Burner Residency.

9 Likes

That’s a really good haul for 1 plant under a 300w great work @supersecretjim . I’m starting to think there might be something to the quality of these AC Infinity lights.

2 Likes

Thanks Igor!

I think overall the plan was a success, athough the goal did change a bit from the original “biggest yield in small tent”, to a Mainline-style grow. It offers less yield, but is sofaking cool :100: and really helped me maintain an appropriate canopy.

The light was very good, but I think could have done as well with Mars Hydro FC3000 Evo. Any decent 300 watt bar lamp to allow airflow in this small space.
Im sure the new EVO diodes are awesome.

2 Likes

Looks amazing @supersecretjim, I understand that you are disappointed with the loss to mould but still a great haul and a fantastic journey - thanks for the Log and will keep up-to-date with the next grow - you have given me some great tips for next spring. :smiley: :smiley: :green_heart: :green_heart: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Nick! much appreciate the good words.I learned quite a bit.

2 Likes

I think a lot of us did, peeking along.
inspiring stuff dude :star_struck:

1 Like

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Much more exciting stuff out there than my lil grows, but I really appreciate the good words! :100:

2 Likes

Just realized, LSD is my single biggest harvested and dried plant yet.
Despite mold taking a percentage of her harvest, LSD beat out Electrify for the crown…

LSD 10.7oz

Electrify 10.3oz

Electrify sure was a pretty one… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Im hoping Hawiian Snow Cone or one of the Powie twins will dethrone LSD soon enough :100:

LSD was grown in 2x2 tent and Electrify was in my 2x4 tent, but I’m not going to argue semantics…

7 Likes

4 Likes

yes, rub it in why don’t you :wink:

3 Likes

I wouldnt dream of doing that… yet.

@Jetdro , @Papalag are ripping one pound+ plants… Once I nail a true “pounder”, the “rubbing in” will truly begin :100:

Fairly happy and kinda proud with LSD grow and what it could have been. Told myself from the start of LSD grow that I’d be happy pulling 8-10oz, but was always hoping for more.

Def denser nugs than both Skywalker and Blue Dream, for the most part.

Im happy, and even got to experience mold, thankfully to a minor degree…so thats cool :rofl:.
Saw it, worked around it. Lessons learned. Taking all lessons as they present themselves. Right now, I’m sweating my 2x4 grow wondering if theyre girls or boys. If I do another regular grow, I’ll send samples for sexing. Def faster, but wanted the full experience this time only.

2 Likes

ahhh… a little lower and more to the right…

I’ll be watching you growing that pound right here on OG! :+1:

4 Likes

Larger plants , veg longer , train them and train and train them again
That’s a very good hall brother 8or 10 dry weigh wow

I’ve seen our own @Gardenartus pull 19 from 1 plant she the Queen of cannabis

5 Likes

Tiki girls doing their thing…

HSC and her siblings doing well… Gotta figure out other living arrangements.

She’s really starting to move, now. Didnt check for roots yesterday, but will tonight. Should be any time…

Broke out the Bowl-O-LSD last night to choose a tasty nug… or two :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Its decent stuff right now. Guys at work said hits very well, but still a bit young. Also kinda wet was mentioned. Bit too wet for joints, but thats the way I like my stuff… Buddy rolled a Blunt and it smoked well, but will be more “joint worthy” in a week or so.

9 Likes