James' lil Octo-Burner. One 2x2 Tent. One Octopot. One BIG-ASS light to rule it all!

Very nice. I’ve got my first super narrow leafed plant going now. I am assuming it’ll be a bit longer but haven’t looked into it yet. Pretty much all the strains I’ve grown were 8-9 weeks as well.

2 Likes

I have been using Octo’s for almost 4 years. Always transplanted bigger plants. Most of the time the roots are bag bound. And I still can’t complain. They still overgrow my tent!

2 Likes

Thats awesome to hear, but I would be pretty disappointed if no roots in res, I think @Papalag mentioned great results without hitting the reservoir as well. My buddy may have one or two of those…

1 Like

It happens ! I believe it’s totally due to when you transfer into the Octopot the younger with less root developments the better !
I have 3 well rooted ,3 with barley a root showing and 3 in between that I up potted
The ones that had the least root development are already in the reservoir
So case solved

But I’ve never seen any difference in yield it’s always abundant

4 Likes

And that’s all that really mattters :100:

Sure nice to show off those hydro roots to my buds, though…

2 Likes

We have stupid laws, rec can hold as much as they grow, as long as it is locked up, medical is 2.5 per patient if you are a caregiver. We call it the Michigan pound, if you have 5 patients and a patient yourself you can have 15 os. Now who the hell thought medical would use less! Stupid, stupid laws.

I love the Ocotpots and LEDs, changed my life. I used to only pull 4, sometimes 6, Game Changer totally. Chris, who is a member here created them, he is a fellow Michigander, we do things right ha!

4 Likes

Hallelujah brother :pray:
All looking good - :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Fridays in-tent cam shots…

4 Likes

Looking good there bro, am so jealous - my first attempt at a grow has just died - no idea why but happened after transplanting to a bigger pot - probably to late to start again this year so will live vicariously watching yours :smiley: :smiley: :v:

2 Likes

LSD is stable at 60 RH +/- in sealed Grove Bags
Nothing for the Cannatrol to do aside from Store mode…

Here’s HSC’s roots Day 22 from Turbo Rooted Clone, Day 4 of Veg. Bit of time to appear, but now making decent showing. I’m sure they’ll populate nicely after a full month Veg…

Now decided to move water to 2nd mark.

Everyone looking good. Gotta evict those other two, soon enough

Wondering what Im gonna do with those extra plants to HSC’s left…
Still no signs of sex from Powie Pineapple and Powie Poison in the 2x4

Hung out this morning just Stan and I. Doing the Mount Charleston / Lee Canyon Ski resort thing. Nice drive, and hung out for a bit, enjoying life in the 70’s… Stan saw a few canine pals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

gene
Stan doing his best “Gene Simmons” :rofl:

Light turned to level 6 this weekend. Brings Ppfd up a bit to 450ish, I think. She will love growing into that EVO4 lamp :100:

10 Likes

Thanks for the good words, Nick!
So sorry to hear about your loss. If its anything, my buddy just planted 3 outdoors. Bit late, but he’s going for it!

Definitely hang around! Gonna get crazy between this, the 2x4, and figuring what to do with those other two plants…

Do I really need to say the words?
Get an Octopot. Takes many growing related worries out of the equation :100:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Mondays in-tent cam shots…

Todays out the Effendor pic…

6 Likes

Really difficult to get hold of in the UK - so watched some videos about how to make your own - I will give that a try for my next grow :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I forget others live globally :crazy_face:
My mothers family all in Holland. Different world.

There are definitely DIY alternatives out there that seem pretty solid. Im sure next grow will be better for you :100:

1 Like

I made one with a fabric pot, a dwc net pot lid which I trimmed down to fit inside the fabric pot. Then I cut down a 5 gallon bucket for the fabric pot to sit in as the resevior, cut a notch in the resevior rim to get a watering can spout in to water.
If I had to do again I would find another solution for the resevior because I was having to fill it alot since it was only probably a gallon/1.5 gallon.

3 Likes

Tuesdays out the effendor pic…

3 Likes

Tuesdays in-tent cam shots…

She’s really starting to go now :100:
Its on!

7 Likes

Wednesday’s out the effendor Pic…

Damn… Just realized I left the reservoir cap off. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Thursdays in-tent cam shots…

This girl’s definitely needing some training :arrow_up:

Hawaiian Snow Cone will get some training tomorrow, most likely. Otherwise, she’s looking fairly healthy :100:

5 Likes