James' lil Octo-Burner. One 2x2 Tent. One Octopot. One BIG-ASS light to rule it all!

Looks like she’s stretching out a little bit

5 Likes

Grow grow grow yeah grow :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

:dash::dash:pass

3 Likes

Just got home, played with Stan and checked in with my lil girl

Who’s super-excited to get his Dutch Bros pup cup!?

Decent close-up, I think

8 Likes

Times like this Sam Kinison would come in handy, LOL.

Come on Lil girl… grow. Do it. DO IT! DO IIIIITT!!!

4 Likes

Here’s ppfd at light level 1

And light level 2

Keeping light at level 2.

Here’s current stats in the tent with humidifier on duty…

4 Likes

Heck yeah man, here for the show. :v::sunglasses::100:

2 Likes

Love it! The more, the merrier! I’m having a great time and love getting feedback. Probably not a whole lot going on the next week or so except watching her grow. Super exciting for me! Thanks for joining in

3 Likes

2x2 is just my cup of tea size :coffee::grin:

2 Likes

Welp… AC Infinity T3 Humidifier just took a dump after only one month of service. My worries were well-founded.
Won’t even power on. While it was fucking up, it read as an air conditioner on Controller 69.

Of course, it happens on a Friday night. Closed weekends.

Made claim for warranty unit. Sucks no prime availability on Amazon. Would prefer to just get one or two day Prime shipping and “return it” for refund.

Figures. :no_mouth:

Octodome back in service. RH without is around 50%. With octodome I’m at 67+%RH

3 Likes

Cheers to LSD on her first full day!

12 Likes

Looking great! I missed the updates and had to come looking. Congrats on the pop and she looks beautiful.

You saved me I was planning on picking one of their humidifiers up. I’ll have to shop for an alternative.

4 Likes

Thanks! She’s doing really well these first and second days out.
Slow start, but looking healthy so far.

As far as the humidifier, it sucks but it’s not really essential right now. Octodome’s doing it’s job. But I would rather have LSD clearly visible to see and maintain without obstruction.

5 Likes

Happy Monday LSD :vulcan_salute:

This is day 4 of Seedling. Made it through the weekend just wonderfully

Took a quick pic this morning…

Daily “Out the Effendor” pics should be coming…

4 Likes

Good news. Just got done with ACI support. New humidifier will be out to me soon.

2 Likes

That’s great! I’m glad they stand behind their product.

2 Likes

Tuesday’s in-tent cam shots

Still running her 24hour light schedule. Thinking I may switch to 18/6 now or in next day or two.

Close-up Day 5 photos tonight!

Also, I think the OctoDome will come off tonight. Was off at this time on my Money-pit grow

6 Likes

Now that I mentioned it…

How many of you out there are running lights 24 hours until into veg, or even 24 hours until flip?
Ive been toying with that idea. Especially right now. Might be a good idea to continue 24 hours for another week or two until roots hit res? Or even all through vegetation?

This is kind of an “experimental” grow with the oversized light in 2x2, and the RainScience grow bag on Octopot…
Why not veg the fuck outta her and keep 24 hours at the right ppfd and flip her to 12/12?

2 Likes

I start mine at 18/6 from popped seed in soil. I’ve considered trying 24/0 but I feel like they should get some rest.

4 Likes

My only other seed grow is the Money-pit grow I’m on as well. I did that at 24 hours the first 4-5 days, I think. I mostly have it now to maintain temperature. Ive read about advantages to both. Thinking 24 hr may help her reach the reservoir faster.

I understand about needing rest, but from what Ive heard they can rest in flower, lol.

Unsure at this time which direction I’ll take them

3 Likes

Decided to switch to 18/6 schedule. Tonight is LSDs first lights out. Off at midnight, on 6am.

A bit lower RH in there than I’d prefer.

Went to Costco after VA appointment. Picked up Stan and brought him with. Got him a nice bag of Bully Sticks. Crack for dogs… and keeps him away from the grow lights.

Another set of leaves popped!

Close-up shots arent too bad. Decent manual focus on Galaxy S20.

7 Likes