Jaws grow log!

Trainwreck Meds. They were already on 12/12, new pot and soil yesterday. These are going to go OFF! More coming, some topped. Some different soil mixes too.

A little leaf twist on one.
The other 2 are Katsu Pythagorean Syrup, cuz I’m a curious guy

12 Likes

looks like the 36 month old stardawg ogee pollen is still viable, not 100% potent but enough to give me some seedage. also looks like the older lime cookies is also going to work somewhat. now for the big test will the 6 year old strawberry diesel f1 pollen still hold and viability.

we shall see …

11 Likes

Nice choice @crownpoodle i recently sent some of these to @Indicana_Jones who I know just threw them down! Gonna be interesting to see the different expressions! I love when a couple people are growing the same thing. Just wait until the FPOG thread really gets going! I bet it will be absolutely epic and I cannot wait to finish them or the legion OG up.

4 Likes

What FPOG thread?

3 Likes

I just started one yesterday since so many are growing it out…. Hold up I’ll post a link brother @Zett

3 Likes

Here you go homie! Hoping to see many more threads like this pop up in the near future. Got a few growing TW meds right now as well. There should be a Soylent Green one too and I’ve got a feeling there will be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG
@Zett

3 Likes

top did you get any LEGION DAWG seeds in the last package, if not put it on your list for next time.

legion of * stardawg {chem d phenol}

i really need to get to some of these as well, made several but never talked much about them back then.

KIEBLERS KUSH {F1}
KIEBLERS KUSH OGEE {F1}
KIEBLERS DIN {F-1} {#1}
KIEBLERS DIN {F-1} {#2}
KIEBLERS DIN {F2}
KIEBLERS PIE {F1}

the original kieblers din was LEGEND OG * ALIEN COOKIES, and ya i know the named is spelled wrong but that was on purpose. trade marks and all these days.

peace …

8 Likes

Did you ever do any work with the Corey cut of Stardawg jaws? I’d love to get you that one if not.

3 Likes

never have had anything on the stardawg other then just straight up stardawg, have never ran one that had a name. there are several but ya never grew a named stardawg.

peace …

4 Likes

bubblegum chem from last round.

here she is now in this run, day 20 flower.

decent looking and much much bigger …

13 Likes

Just checked, yes I do have some legion Dawg brother. Another one I was debating on running but opted for the straight legion OG first! Grab that Stardawg Corey brother! She’s on my cut list, in fact she’s right near the top atm. @hoss8455 is good people too.

4 Likes

That BG Chem is gonna throw down hard! If her buds are anything like the first one you’ll quadruple your yield 100% NIIICE!

4 Likes

not worried about the yield i want the BUBBLEGUM CHEM * STRAWBERRY DIESEL seeds to be plenty. now worried about the BUBBLEGUM CHEM * CHEM D BC1 that pollen was fresh so they should be good to go. making a bunch more bubblegum chem f2 as well.

peace …

6 Likes

if HOSS is good in your book then he has to be good in mind.

peace …

5 Likes

If you were in the states I’d get her to ya too boss. I do have some Corey Stardawg x Italian Beef with your name on it. Made with Tony’s male selection. Just shucked the beans this week.

3 Likes

That Corey Stardawg cut is really nice.

2 Likes

Nice! I appreciate it @hoss8455

2 Likes

ok so just did a watering and breed check and here is what is looking like a go. now this way early but im seeing signs of a successful breed. nothing is 100% until i got me eyes on some seedage.

DOUBLE HEATHER * STARDAWG OGEE
CHRONIC * STARDAWG OGEE
DOUBLE HEATHER * LIME COOKIES- SLIGHTLY
CHRONIC * LIME COOKIES- SLIGHTLY
TRAINWRECK * WHITE WIDOW
ALIEN TECH * WHITE WIDOW
CHEESE * CHEM D BC1
CHEESE * ALIEN COOKIES
CHEESE * LOST SKUNK
BUBBLEGUM CHEM * ALIEN COOKIES
ALIEN COOKIES * ALIEN COOKIES
CHEM 4 BC1 * CHEM D BC1

things im still waiting on.

BUBBLEGUM CHEM * BUBBLEGUM CHEM
DAWGS OF WAR * DAWGS OF WAR
LOST SKUNK * LOST SKUNK—FREBBIES
FPOG * WHITE WIDOW—FREEBIES
DOUBLE HEATHER * LOST SKUNK
alien tech * chem d bc1

so thats where we are as of this morning.

i m still waiting to hit the DOW CHEM SIS phenol with the rest of my chem d bc1 pollen, also i have an extra fpog ic1 that i want to hit with something. may just grab something old and drowned her just because.

peace …

14 Likes

3 year old pollen still viable and doing decently for me.

this is the double heather ^^ the chronic is also looking decent not as well as this one but still, 36 month old pollen what more can i ask for.

not to sound like a broken record but this just shows how damn important it is to properly CLEAN and FULLY dry your pollens before putting to storage.

peace …

16 Likes

So many killer combos! You really do make it tough to just pick a couple, I think if anyone is like me it’s almost like ending up in heaven hitting your offerings on GLG! EVERYTIME you think you got your 4-6 packs picked, oh wait nope I need that too! It’s like a kid in a damn candy store! So much goodness everywhere you look :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: by the next drop I’m gonna have to stay away from GLG for good as I’m gonna flood out my keyboard with drool ffs!

4 Likes