Jaws grow log!

Nice! Ya I’m intrigued for sure! Oh you will brother! That’s a fact! Gonna be a great year I feel it!

3 Likes

going to be doing something with this uk cheese and these two chems i have going now.

should be fun …

8 Likes

Gonna get real funky ! Woohoo :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

what is jacks 3 2 1 ?.

thanks …

6 Likes

Hi,

Jacks is a nutrient line, and i think the 321 is the style of nute. Seems Jacks has a bunch of diff formulas to choose from. I am mostly unfamiliar with it, but some swear by it.

3 Likes

Jacks 321 refers to a particular formula for using Jacks nutrients. Originally it was 3g-2g-1g of the 3 dry parts per gallon of water, but Jacks has tweaked the formula over the last couple years.

Part A is a 5-12-26 fertilizer that also includes micronutrients. Originally was 3g of this, but I think it’s like 3.6g now.

Part B is 15-0-0 calcium nitrate. Originally 2g of this, but it’s like 2.4g now.

The third part is epsom salt. 1g of this, or like 1.2g now.

Using 3-2-1 gives you about 80% of the EC of using the actual current “321” formula.

There are several threads here on Overgrow about it. One here geared toward hydro growers: Jacks 321 Hydro discussion, questions, tips, etc

One here for those using jacks 321 and promix:

Formula-wise, jacks 321 is similar to athena pro nutrients, but like 1/3 the cost.

6 Likes

I’ve definitely seen enough happy people to give it a go. Almost out of my liquid veg nutes so I’ll be ordering some soon. It’s crazy if you buy the 6 pound kit it works out to be a bit less than 9 cents a gallon. Pretty damn hard to beat that lol

Hm not sure why that’s showing up not in English :man_shrugging::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

the exodus cut uk cheese fella?

2 Likes

so to run this a person needs all three bags, damn did not know that. a bag of jacks 10-30-20 on its own wont get the job done.

humm …

2 Likes

sadly no, uk cheese clone hit with a stinky cheese seed male.

peace …

2 Likes

You buy the kit I linked and it comes with everything. Everyone says it’s super simple

38 bucks shipped makes 454 gallons

1 Like

ok so here we are with the Hawaiian Lime Ogee f1, this girl is at day 78. PLEASE FINISH would you already HAHAHAHA…

thanks for looking …

19 Likes

Bubble Gum Chem f1

smelling cray and very very stinky …

25 Likes

10/30/20 for early stages of flowering weeks 3 to week 5 it’s perfect
Then by adding equal parts of 5/12/26 gives you a you get a npk of 1/3/3 for weeks 6 to 7.5
5/12/26 for the finish is amazing

Also 20/20/20 for veg
And 15.5/0/0 for calmag your set

Epson salts for mineral if needed

5 Likes

Lowering the p for finish like you did the n in flower and the plant will be forced to finish , keepin the plant on equalish p and k at end gives chance of extra time / survival and maybe getting pollinated even if it is just foxtailing or some more fresh white hairs

Dropin light intensity and temp slightly too , all combined etc send a stronger signal , entourage ( can’t be done if perpetual tho )

3 Likes

BB Cookies @43 days. My daughter is visiting for a few days and was checking out my plants. You’ll love this @JAWS ,unprompted, she looks up and says “smells like dessert. Baked too maybe?” I’m gonna guess 23 more days, for 70 total. Pungent now!

15 Likes

In another week drop a lot of the p in feed if you can @crownpoodle closer to n , keepin k we’re it was ish : )

4 Likes

CP yup like i have been brothers there is a crazy crazy blackberry cobbler phenol in all three strains, the cookies then the soda and lastly the trainwreck meds. they all have that phenol in there some where.

it’s an awesome phenol and i think once a few ppl get her there will be MANY MANY hybrids being made with her, not much different in the way my alien cookies are all over the place just ppl still do not who i am HAHAHA.

some what funny but not really …

10 Likes

@JAWS looks great man. How long of a veg do you usually go for?

3 Likes

Nice to hear you have a mention in that cap Junky strain dude…this cj looks incredible from the read reports.bless you…!!!

6 Likes