Jaws grow log!

i try i try brother.

thank you …

4 Likes

202_nice

5 Likes

Seriously @JAWS . There is a consistency I see across your work. Your plants like your program. There’s a richness to them I just love.

6 Likes

running under leds just make sure to give your plants plenty of cal-nit and mag, all the way through veg AT LEAST.

i have the Hawaiian lime ogee going and the non seeded one is fine but the seeded one is going yellow on me at day 47, seen this way back when i first started messing with this strain. i fixed it by hammer her with mag, now this time around even though they got there usual seeing she’s housing seeds i think she wanted even more…

onward for-sure …

7 Likes

Brother that Dawgs of War is unreal looking! Like absolutely perfect. @crownpoodle is correct and I’ve said it before and will say it again, you ALWAYS kill it. It’s a fact, The UFS you grew looks just like the pheno Lester kept, should be GREEEEEEASY AF! Danks up more last couple weeks too.

Happy 420 Brother!

6 Likes

will see how she finishes.

nice …

3 Likes

a look at the HAWAIIAN LIME OGEE F1, day 47. this is the haw bud phenol.

thanks for looking …

23 Likes

DOUBLE HEATHER F1, this one is lightly seeded with fem seeds.

day 48 …

19 Likes

Love that Double Heather F1, what a hot model she is!
My Hawaiian Buds, and FPOG’s are so very easy to grow out.
Very sturdy structure to them.
I just topped 3 of them, and poked them into 3 g buckets.
Anyway, thrilled to run them!!

5 Likes

if your running the straight up HAWAIIAN BUD make sure to give her lot’s of mag, especially if your under led lights.

thank you …

5 Likes

C-99 F4, day 48

going to start flushing soon …

14 Likes

Serious looking frost in here. Thanks for sharing your work with us🍍

4 Likes

NO thank you for taking the time to have a look at my work my friend.

thank you …

4 Likes

a first look at the LA DIESEL #7, day 48.

haha one gallon pot’s to boot, just think of what they would look like grown out in a bigger pot.

peace …

21 Likes

Wow that la diesel looks amazing. Super impressive for a one gallon :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Ya those are putting on some serious weight brother! That LA Deesel has me drooling!

4 Likes

@jaws you plan on releasing Fem seeds anytime in the future?

5 Likes

love that c-99 and LA Diesel, impressive yield out of the 1 gallon. Very nice

5 Likes

thanks friends.

let me see here.

fem Question ahh ya could be some in the near future, need to start making more across the boards.

all those buds will get bigger were just at day 48 today so we have a ways to go before day 68-70.

peace …

4 Likes

dawgs of war the green phenol, CHEM SIS ??. she stinks good like, she is also housing the f2 seed stock for this strain for now.

3x2|690x461

thanks for looking …

4 Likes