Jaws grow log!

3x2|690x461

3x3|690x461

3x4|690x461

3 Likes

humm seems i have been shut down from posting pics, what a shame.

ohh well …

1 Like

Shut down from posting pics? What do you mean?

1 Like

I’ve just downloaded all 3 pics onto phone to view…they are available dude…Great work!!!

1 Like

just not seeing any pics now, i tried twice to drop some in this morning and all im seeing is numbers. did not do anything different then i have been so i was just thinking may be i was dropping to many pics and was put in time out or something like that for a bit.

humm …

6 Likes

My phone does it sometimes.
My wife says I look at to much BP! Lol

1 Like

Blackberry Cookies @14 days going off HARD!.All the pics are the same plant, was having color problems with my phone. Not having problems with this plant or the other 3 like her. This is the taller one. Beautiful structure to my eye. Removed lower stuff in 2 today, waiting a week for the other 2. I think.

17 Likes

let me know when ya start smelling blackberry cobbler brother…

very nice …

8 Likes

i cant see the pics im posting, HOW EVER if others are then.

c-99 f4, day 52

LA DIESEL f1, day 52

peace …

27 Likes

I don’t see pictures either, just works of art.

Looking bomb dude.

4 Likes

I see all the pics you posted in the last couple posts. But the ones a few days ago that were just links are still just links. Not sure what happened with those, but the rest are showing up perfectly.

4 Likes

ya there showing today and i too am not sure why there were not a couple days ago.

@MR.c thanks i do try

peace …

4 Likes

sour rootdawg – sour og * rootdawg.

thanks for looking …

26 Likes

Your posts were the same on my end, I could see links I could click but not the actual photo. Glad to see those​:fire::fire::fire: photos are posting correct again

2 Likes

Dawgs Of War f1, day 54 and flushing has begun.

thanks for looking …

26 Likes

BubbleGum Chem f1, day 54.

peace …

25 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous plants @JAWS
Did you use the same chem mom/dad in these last two crosses?
The structure on them looks strikingly similar💣

1 Like

thank you for the kind words, how ever these are not my work. just running them and making fresh seed stock at this point.

the bubblegum chem was from TOPDAWG and the chem sis * purple nam {dawgs of war} were made by a friend of mined and his name is E.T.

think were looking at the chem sis and the tres dawg in these two lines.

peace …

9 Likes

Thanks for that bit of info-
Beautiful plants nonetheless…you’ve definitely done a great job on growin’ them💚

2 Likes

Blackberry Cookies 21 days. 2 taller, 2 shorter phenos it seems. Tighter node spacing on the shorter ones. Not topped. Freak flags flying Au Natural. My nose is still off, but there’s something in there smelling it up. Praying for the cobbler. I deserve it way things have been recently. Hope stretch is about done. @JAWS thanks for putting in the work to bring us these fine treasures.

Got a male I almost tossed. He was healthy, so why not.

19 Likes