Jaws grow log!

I’ll keep it simple. Lime Wreck (f1-FEM). So are these Fems? or just how you list stuff.

3 Likes

all with wreck in the name from this batch are FEMALE SEEDS. i also have three trainwreck plants in the closet that are house fem trainwreck seeds.

peace …

7 Likes

Are the cookies here the alien cookies?

Excited for a lot of what you are trying, let’s see which ones pass the test!

2 Likes

Gotcha, that makes sense. I went down that rabbit hole awhile back about ss and th seeds. On how they got their bubblegum line. It’s kinda neat tracking but there’s just a bunch of stories and no real way to prove it anymore.

2 Likes

The guys who DO know where the bones are buried??? They would have to add you to the pile of they told you.

2 Likes

ok so last saterday i had to go to the ER was there for a bit and have been home all week but off my feet, just now starting to be able to get up and around. was not life threating but pretty painful and very scary for a MAN.

hopefully will get back to normal very soon.

peace …

15 Likes

Dude Im sorry, I hope you are feeling better and getting healthy.

7 Likes

getting better for-sure, hope to be back fully after the week end.

the grow survived and did not suffer much, did not lose a single plant so that was a very good thing.

peace …

9 Likes

Speedy recovery buddy.

7 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better

I’ve been in the hospital for lengthy stays, it’s never easy and I hope you recover to 100% and quickly too @JAWS

7 Likes

got a very special package from bodhi the other day, this is something i have been looking for and i cant believe he still had a pack in the frig.

those along with these

going to make fresh ASS and hopefully fresh mustang seeds as well, bodhi ask me to make something special so thats what im going to do for-sure.

the new hybrid and new name is already here so i just need to get this round of seeds under way and start looking for killer males.

also before i closed the door on cuts once again i had been sent two cuts of the male type both are suppose to be skunk in nature.

lastly my brother brought me some seeds he said he got from a bag of buds that had very strong skunk to the nose. now he is my blood brother so we have been after the skunk for 20+ years and for him to bring me seeds and tell me what he thought of the bud makes me pretty excited to pop a few. i told him to get me a bag of SEEDED bud from his outdoor grower buddy, if that happens i will show some pics of what the bud looks like. trying to get details on it now.

peace …

23 Likes

been to the ER plenty but nothing has ever scared me like this trip, never have i had something wrong with my plumming and trying to move while you have softball in your bag is very painful. would not with it on any one.

do better so the danger is over …

14 Likes

Wow, that will be amazing to watch come to fruition!!

Gotta get some of that ASS lol :joy:

6 Likes

ok so enough for today, i need to get back down and chill some more.

be back soon …

11 Likes

Take care of yourself, very excited for the bodhi stuff!!

3 Likes

Getting old is tough. Feel better soon can’t wait to see your newest projects.

4 Likes

So true!

Feel better brother @JAWS

3 Likes

Glad to see ya back dude, hope the healing goes well!

2 Likes

Damn brother, looks like we both had an insane week! Glad you are feeling better and all is well. Much love and respect.

6 Likes

Seems it’s my turn to wish for an uneventful recovery. I hate the ER, always glad when I need it.

5 Likes