Jaws grow log!

humm not sure if its a trait or just from a full on flushing, there all doing now but only one was doing before the flushing started so ya just not 100% sure on that. either way they do look beautiful.

thanks …

4 Likes

Was he on the Zon/Cannetics? That’s where I remember coming across and meeting you… as well as many other folks. It definitely sounds very familiar. Feels like yesterday.

3 Likes

possibly my friend i was a member there for a while so ya its very possible.

peace …

2 Likes

@Jaws good news… I did a little digging… Purple Nam is Urkle x Vietnam Black… I found a conversation I was having with a couple of guys in 2012… and this guy “The Last Wood” on another forum was talking about it. Said it was made by E.T. from Cannetics so it should be the same thing.

7 Likes

WOWW dude thank you so much for that find, and yes id say that info is correct if it was made by E.T.

very cool making a note right now …

3 Likes

Yeah I’m excited cheers webeblz, finally having some luck with getting some great genetics all the way down here!

3 Likes

UNCLE FESTERS SKUNK {18-A F2}

day 68

brother COMACUS – 8TH AVENUE GENETICS is the maker of this f-gen.

peace …

24 Likes

That looks gorgeous!

How does it smell?

2 Likes

Almost too pretty to smoke! I’ve got a couple packs of 8th Avenue Genetics. Tempting…

5 Likes

Hey JAWS, received some of your strains in the post from soaknbeanz, (Chem soda og, Dmt and alien cookies!!) cannot wait to use these mate, they look to be serious quality! Anyway mate, I was wondering if you had any info on the rootdawg f5 freebies I got with them? Found a few photos around the place of the f4 I think but yeah, anything you can tell me would be appreciated mate.

Cheers

8 Likes

no info on those rootdawgs, got them as rootbeer * dawg and that’s all i ever knew about them.

enjoy …

5 Likes

Too easy mate, I best grow them and find out then! Cheers for the response mate.

5 Likes

I’ll watch. I’ve got some too.

5 Likes

just finished testing the sour rootdawg and they were pretty good. SOUR OG * ROOTDAWG nice sweet-n-sour tree sap .

peace …

3 Likes

I’ve also got some,definitely sounds intriguing , I have a feeling it’s mean genes rootbeer and Stardawg …… not many root beer strains out there and the second is obvious imo

4 Likes

Not sure that’s mean gene’s rootbeer. His rootbeer cut reportedly has been held ridiculously tight. While there’s a chance it’s mean gene’s, I’d guess it’s more likely to be some other cut called rootbeer.

5 Likes

Mean gene put out a few crosses with his root beer cut.

3 Likes

I’d start some,but I’ve had germ issues recently. Well. Lots of issues. Had good #s on the ones that did start. Had one where it was 0 for 10. Or tails pop, then stop. City’s been working on pipes,water, 3tc. My ppm was moving, never used to. No issue on bigger plants at all. I think the babies had so contamination issues.
I threw out mixing jugs and old tools. Recalibrate. Got 10 gallons of water at the store.
With my distractions, I killed some I need to replace. Now I can’t decide what. Rootdawg f5 is in the running. I have 9 other Jaw’s I haven’t run, besides what I already grew. Not a single bad choice.

5 Likes

I’ve had this happen with older seeds. Ever since incorporating Botanicare’s product… “Liquid Karma” which is a Kelp derived catalyst… it greatly upped my germ rates on older seeds… even seeds improperly stored for years… I’m telling you… Liquid Karma should be called Liquid Gold. I preach about how amazing this stuff is to everyone. It has some enzymes and plant hormones like gibberellic acid that assists in getting that embryo to the next step. If you don’t want to spend the money… you could also go the route of getting a kelp extract from a place like “Kelp4Less” and it would surely help and be a little cheaper. With Kelp extract… a little goes a very long way. Always store Liquid Karma in the fridge. It’ll last up to a year… but out of the fridge it has a short shelf life. Hope that helps.

6 Likes

I’ve not seen any outcrosses mean gene made with rootbeer, unless they weren’t publicly released or were very small releases long since squirreled away in seed fridges. Most of the publicly accessible mean gene work using rootbeer has been bx/bx2/bx3 work or else as part of skunktek’s gmo rootbeer. If you know of other rootbeer crosses that are verifiable, I’d be interested to see/read about them.

2 Likes