Jaws grow log!

looking good brother, thank you for the update and some pic.

very nice …

3 Likes

first three DOUBLE HEATHER fem seeds to be pulled from the frame. these were just hanging on by them selves so i grabbed them before they fell off.

peace …

15 Likes

Some of those are real chunky!
Nice work @JAWS as usual! :star_struck:

6 Likes

BubbleGum Chem f1

seeded version.

day 57 and were well into flushing.

peace …

24 Likes

That BG and Dawgs of War look absolutely epic brother! Very very nice!

4 Likes

Ordered my first Jaws seeds from soaknbeanz, can’t wait to get them wet! Managed to snavel Dmt, alien cookies f2, Chem soda og f2. Missed out on the fpog f5 I think it was, but no matter- still very excited.
Cheers mate!

6 Likes

LA DIESEL day 60

C-99 f4 day 60

DOUBLE HEATHER day 60, fully seeded

double heather f1 * c-99 f4 --SISTER LOVE F1

peace …

15 Likes

Hey Halforc, So good to see you posting up!!
Man your going to love his offerings!!
I just recently put my Hawaiian Bud and FPOG f4’s into flower.
Love, love my plants!
All the best to ya Halforc!!

4 Likes

That LA Deeesel is gorgeous brother. Wow, not a huge fan of Purps even though they are the norm lately but that one just looks absolutely unreal! The structure of the buds and the colour contrast is absolutely beautiful. Looks like a yielder too! Killer work as always

3 Likes

@webeblzr

thank you brother for the kind words, i hope you like those HAW there nice when grown correctly. ahh that’s something i have failed to do on my end as of yet.

@TopShelfTrees1

ya brother the LA DIESELS are pretty to look at and they hit pretty hard as well, ppl just need to use there imagination when looking at my plant’s seeing i grow mostly in 1 gallon pot’s. the plants do get much much bigger in bigger pot’s. just think of what these would look like in a 4-5 gallon pot and a 6 weeks veg.

thanks brothers …

6 Likes

Dawgs Of War f1

thanks for looking …

20 Likes

BubbleGum Chem f1

peace …

22 Likes

Wow love how those Dawgs of War look. Your plants always look great Jaws. What’s the makeup of that one? Something you made?

2 Likes

That BG Chem is frosty AF! She more funky or sweet? Love the look of her too! That’s why I love that you constantly journal your grows, after people get to know your style/methods then they can truly see the potential.

4 Likes

There should be Jaws beans ALL OVER OG by now, I have a feeling the next year or two we’re gonna see a crap load of your gems popping up all over the place. It’s almost like there’s a jaws bean fairy or something. Lol just playing, I think people are seeing what I’ve seen for many years finally.

2 Likes

@MonsterDrank

thank you my friend, ahh no this was made by a good friend of mine that went by E.T have not seen or heard from him in years now.

CHEM SIS * PURPLE NAM is the lineage on this piece.

i have two other hybrids made by him with the purple nam in the mix.

pure gooey * purple nam
white d * purple nam

sadly i have no idea what the purple nam is, sure wish i did but i do not.

@TopShelfTrees1

just straight up funky im sure this has to be the chem side of things, nothing sweet gummy about her.

well if things are going to change they better get to it, not much time left sadly.

peace …

6 Likes

This just saddened me considerably brother. Gotta be decent. The amount of people that have sent me pics here, on other forums or texts in the last 2 months of their purchases alone is considerable. Although it was 420 recently so I’m sure they were discounted but still….

2 Likes

Exactly what I was hoping you were gonna say ! Right up my alley as you know all too well. :wink:

2 Likes

beautiful purple hues on the l.a diesel…is that a trait of the genes?

3 Likes

yup when your putting out more then is coming in then your not long for that business, it’s just a numbers thing. two years ago i was in full control and things were going very well then bam things just went to hell.

it happens …

6 Likes