Jaws grow log!

What’s 6 weeks? @JAWS

2 Likes

Hey brother, I thought they were talking about a veg time window, unless I’m mistaken…

@Hotrods_and_hounds

3 Likes

Ahh lol gotcha, my bad that didn’t even dawn on me.

3 Likes

I’ve been paying attention @JAWS . I was gonna guess you’d say 5-6 weeks.

3 Likes

That bubblegum Chem looks seriously good bro…

4 Likes

ok so lets do some “JAWS” ALIEN COOKIES F2

got a few of these going in this round, ohh and i have a purple one and so pretty interested in seeing what that one does for me.

peace …

24 Likes

CHEESE

very excited to have this one in my tent …

23 Likes

If you’re excited, it makes sense I should be too. There’s those consistent good looking plants too. Just the leaf color grabs my attention. Nice and rich. Like they couldn’t carry more pigments. Where’s that one, time wise?

5 Likes

I just grabbed some of the alien cookies F4 from GLG… I don’t know why i didn’t spot those the last time because it was on my list to aquire. There is not many of those packs left on the site.

5 Likes

im glad you acquired them then my brother, going to be making a lot of f3 of her in this round, it’s been so long i forgot how nice these are, running some early work this time so im seeing some variations and i like it a lot. huge huge fan leaves on some of these and a purple one to boot.

might just make some fem here pretty shortly with this girl and i think using these f2 could be a good starting point.

peace …

7 Likes

it spent some time in the closet area but its only been in that gallon pot and under the leds for 9 days.

peace …

5 Likes

Loat Skunk f1 – Exodus * Ugorg

going to grab some pollen and in the next run im going to pop some Ugorg seeds and make a bc1 may be.

peace …

21 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait to see how these play out!

3 Likes

going to be a cheese skunky chemmy kind of summer, i sure hope it pays off in the end.

much respect brother …

10 Likes

That’s my kinda summer 1000000% :drooling_face: :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Always , right back at you brother :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

male ALIEN COOKIES F2.

male cheese

were moving along now …

24 Likes

Chem D bc1

Alien Rose f1

Alien Tech f3, male

peace …

21 Likes

Want that damn alien tech! Chem D looks promising shape wise, serrations too

2 Likes

Check out @schwaggyp thread on PH he has an early Chem comparison page I’ve been using for a while now judge chems from seed against the original. Most only show bud or we’ll into flower, early Veg pics are gold imho

4 Likes